Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New bling for the Jeep

Old 03-11-2015, 04:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New bling for the Jeep

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	600780

Buddy that owns an offroad shop had these made. His mom just passed from breast cancer. January last year, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. Kind of a shock for us. Luckily she was done with having kids so she opted to get a double mastectomy. 3 surgeries later and she's as close to normal as she can be. When talking to my buddy at his shop about our cancer experience (my dad and my dog also had cancer and died the same day last year), he gave me this cool little thing. It's made of metal so I just popped a couple of rivets on it.

No hating on my smittybilt stuff. It's cheap and works for me.

#cancersucks
Old 03-11-2015, 06:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry, blue. It's bad enough when it hits just one member of your family. Stay strong, it's what your Dad, wife, and dog (believe it or not) want.

I, personally, think it's awesome you're rocking the ribbon. Right out in front...where it belongs.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey people may thing smittybilt stuff Is cheap but with that on there it's priceless.
Stay strong man!
Old 03-12-2015, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel you man my mom died a couple months ago from breast cancer its aweful you should put those to market id rep it 100%
Old 03-12-2015, 08:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 24 Likes on 7 Posts

That is cool man. Lost my dad to cancer and one of my sisters is a breast cancer survivor. I'd rock the ribbon too. Going to have to look into it...
Old 03-12-2015, 08:59 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks all...And it's such a super horrible disease. I'm definitely not taking credit for it. The shop that I frequent had them...Not sure if it was for Topless for Tata's or if the owner just had them made because his mom had bc. When he found out my wife was diagnosed, he tossed me one.

Let me talk to those folks and see who made them and whatnot.

Admins: Totally not peddling products. I'd definitely check with you guys...Was just showing off my ribbon. Maybe a JK-Forum fundraiser?! :P

Quick Reply: New bling for the Jeep