Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New (Black) Sahara Decals

Old 11-19-2009, 03:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very cool!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:05 AM
JK Newbie

Default Howdy- Nice Decals

I have an 09 Silver Sahara JK four door, and I put my project JK's on top of the Sahara's like you did.

I'm thinking about putting throw-back circular Sahara's on my jeep and pulling the OEM Sahara logos... What do you think of that?

Also- do you have the AI file or can you send me info on where you got the illustrator file in case I dont like the throw-backs I can emulate what you did?

Thanks!
Bobby
Old 08-02-2010, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks sick
Old 10-01-2012, 01:30 PM
JK Newbie

Default Silver Sahara. Black decal. having trouble

I have seen pictures on this thread and through-out the net but everything i seem to see is old. I can not locate any recent information on the OEM sahara decals in black and gray. Does anyone know any companies that still have these available? Pixel does not have them listed anymore like i have read. Someone help. Please

Quick Reply: New (Black) Sahara Decals