Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

NEW ARB Compressor Installed !! SWEET!!

Old 04-19-2011, 11:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wireing ARB

Has anyone wired this direct to an auxiliary panel? I have an aux box that provides power to all my electrical accessories and interior switches. I have elockers so I wouldn't need the air locker integration. Would like to avoid all the extra wiring into the factory system. Can the wire harness be used just a power and ground?

thanks
Old 04-29-2012, 05:30 PM
JK Newbie

Default Quick connect

THe quick connect that you mounted to the bumper, did everything come with the ARB tire inflation kit you bought or did you have to buy other fittings and hose to mount to bumper?
Old 04-29-2012, 05:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ads8525
THe quick connect that you mounted to the bumper, did everything come with the ARB tire inflation kit you bought or did you have to buy other fittings and hose to mount to bumper?

had to buy everything separately ..used a piece of 2" angle to make the front mount and just drilled a hole for the rear ..i have since added a 1lb tank in the rear as well for added air storage
Old 04-29-2012, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

Default from compressor to quick connect

what did you run from the compressor to the quick connect? Also, are you using ARB lockers with it?
Old 04-29-2012, 07:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ads8525
what did you run from the compressor to the quick connect? Also, are you using ARB lockers with it?
i used 3/8 Polyurethane Air Line from the comp to the tank and from tank to both quick connects.. Not using lockers ..

Quick Reply: NEW ARB Compressor Installed !! SWEET!!