Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New 35's... oh yea!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 07:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks awesome, nice looking dog too.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:14 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by 08 JK _ Cordy

35x12.50r17 nitto mud grapplers
Hey.........Love the "Browning" decal....!!! I've got 2 Brownings myself...!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 08 JK _ Cordy
ok now that everyone is done being an ass..

my jeep was a special order and came stock without the Rubi tires, rock rails, and sticker... i saved 5k on it, my title says 2008 wrangler Rubicon.. it has everything else a stock Rubi has lockers, sway bar disconnect, etc... its was all factory installed.. so it is actually a Rubi

since i planned on getting new tires, rock rails, bumpers, etc.. anyways i couldn't seen paying for all of that upfront and running my monthly payment up, just to take them off and replace them.. it took 7months to get my jeep.. including the month to get everything straight with jeep/ the dealers to even order it

im 22 and work in construction making $15 an hour i cant afford a 34k jeep and a work truck so i found ways to get the Rubi without the expense..

i understand how everyone feels bout posing as a Rubi, i myself would never put a Rubi sticker on an X, if its such a damn problem with everyone here ill remove the decal but it wont change what it is..

nice tires, i want these tires bad my self, just waitin to wear mine out enough to force myself to throw down the dough for these in 35's also. looks sweet, enjoy and get em dirty now
Old 11-07-2009, 08:50 AM
JK Newbie

Good call on the tires, looks awesome.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet... Look very nice on the rig...

Quick Reply: New 35's... oh yea!!!