Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New 35's... oh yea!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 11:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like someone was called out.

I'm rocking an X and proud of it! (till I can afford a d60 or a prorock 44!)
Old 11-05-2009, 11:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 08 JK _ Cordy
yea i love em so far, the ride, the sound, the performance... theres nothin bad to say bout em.. im def goin to have to get some wheelin pics this weekend!!! im also plannin on puttin my 1" BL and 3/4 front spacer on on this week
I've got a set myself. I love the crop duster sound they make and they ride surprisingly well on the highway.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:44 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by joneszj

I'm rocking an X and proud of it! (till I can afford a d60 or a prorock 44!)
Same here, no not no way I'd put a rubi sticker on. I got what I got and in a couple more years it'll way surpass a rubi anyway. It would be like stickin a cucumber in your pants and then taking a chick home , surprise, not what ya thought.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkjeep
It would be like stickin a cucumber in your pants and then taking a chick home , surprise, not what ya thought.

Mardi Gras all over again....

Cordy change your SIG... everyone knows Bird is MD
Old 11-05-2009, 12:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by chickenman

Mardi Gras all over again....

Cordy change your SIG... everyone knows Bird is MD
Time for a new username maybe.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've got the 33x12.5 mud grapplers on mine and I love them. Just be sure to rotate them often.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

ok now that everyone is done being an ass..

my jeep was a special order and came stock without the Rubi tires, rock rails, and sticker... i saved 5k on it, my title says 2008 wrangler Rubicon.. it has everything else a stock Rubi has lockers, sway bar disconnect, etc... its was all factory installed.. so it is actually a Rubi

since i planned on getting new tires, rock rails, bumpers, etc.. anyways i couldn't seen paying for all of that upfront and running my monthly payment up, just to take them off and replace them.. it took 7months to get my jeep.. including the month to get everything straight with jeep/ the dealers to even order it

im 22 and work in construction making $15 an hour i cant afford a 34k jeep and a work truck so i found ways to get the Rubi without the expense..

i understand how everyone feels bout posing as a Rubi, i myself would never put a Rubi sticker on an X, if its such a damn problem with everyone here ill remove the decal but it wont change what it is..
Old 11-06-2009, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stlfan06
Time for a new username maybe.

Yeah its a local thing, federalsburg MD known as BIRD to many around here.... i think he has since seen the light and moved into DE

Maybe YardBiRDboY as a new Username for me
Old 11-06-2009, 06:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 08 JK _ Cordy
ok now that everyone is done being an ass..

my jeep was a special order and came stock without the Rubi tires, rock rails, and sticker... i saved 5k on it, my title says 2008 wrangler Rubicon.. it has everything else a stock Rubi has lockers, sway bar disconnect, etc... its was all factory installed.. so it is actually a Rubi

since i planned on getting new tires, rock rails, bumpers, etc.. anyways i couldn't seen paying for all of that upfront and running my monthly payment up, just to take them off and replace them.. it took 7months to get my jeep.. including the month to get everything straight with jeep/ the dealers to even order it

im 22 and work in construction making $15 an hour i cant afford a 34k jeep and a work truck so i found ways to get the Rubi without the expense..

i understand how everyone feels bout posing as a Rubi, i myself would never put a Rubi sticker on an X, if its such a damn problem with everyone here ill remove the decal but it wont change what it is..
You sound angry dude, chill. I got my X when they first came out and spent extra money on shit that I no longer need, which kinda sucks. If I had known I could have gone this route I might have...but 7 months is way too long to wait.

Why the post about removing the X sticker?
And why the old pics without a Rubi sticker?
And I'm not trying to be a dick, but don't Rubi's have red shocks?
Maybe I'm mistaken, I don't know.

I really am more curious than being a dick. And I do think your rig looks good, regardless.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:40 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why call it an 08 X? If it's a Rubicon. Just sayin......

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...914#post307914

Quick Reply: New 35's... oh yea!!!