Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New (2me) jeep, do you know it?

Old 01-21-2009, 04:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Full build will be posted! Right now, I need to get it together with as little work as possible to pass ohio inspection. Then, I will be buying parts for the hemi swap, and when I get laid off this summer, I'll start the build.
My plans for this jeep as of now:

6.1 hemi
auto trans
atlas case
Solid 60's
RE 4.5 LA kit.

So, I'll have a nice lift to sell, and most likely wheels/tires. Not sure of gear ratio on the jeep currently. I have not picked it up yet (working 7 days a week) but Davey said it had some kind of exhaust and he thought some other goodies.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

So, if it is a Jeep FAMILY... Would buying that JK be sort of like marrying your brother's ex-wife?

Just kidding. Welcome, and have fun on the build!

If the truck happens to be passing near me, I can help you with those tires and rims, maybe lift too if the driver can wait a few hours!
Old 01-22-2009, 04:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats on the new JK, and sounds like you have a helluva build in store!! BTW, I'm just up the river from you in Parkersburg!!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Man, I think its a flood jeep, hope u got a good price, matter of fact, R U sure it was not this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLsmwxvl8c
Uuuhh, guess that was a joke
Good luck w/ the pickup and hope it all works out. If you know where it came from we might be able to narrow it down.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:32 PM
JK Newbie

Pretty sure it wasn't that jeep, but you never know, maybe it swam down around mexico and landed on the east coast!

I'm going on Monday to pick it up, and also get to tour the Solid facility and talk about future axles for the jeep. May pick up 2 sets while I'm there (one set for my V-8 LJ)
Old 01-23-2009, 03:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Location: Sitting on top of the world with my legs hanging free

Originally Posted by v-8unlimited
and most likely wheels/tires.
Dibs!
Old 01-24-2009, 03:50 AM
JK Jedi

Congrats on the new-to-you JK!

Quick Reply: New (2me) jeep, do you know it?