Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New 2012 stolen Jeep recovered

Old 10-21-2012, 09:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had 2 atv's for sale and thieves hooked it up and dragged them away. One guy got caught and only received a misdemeanor for receiving stolen property. Good news is, I got more from the insurance company than I would have selling them. If someone steals my crap again and I catch them, well, let's just say the carry permit will come in hand!!!

Just remember about color and lifts etc......It is all in the eye of the beholder...
Old 10-21-2012, 11:39 AM
JK Newbie

Yea, the Jeep got stolen straight from the dealer ship! It was brand new and the cops recovered it the next morning in a atv trail. I only took the photos from where they tow it because I thought it was just awful
Old 10-21-2012, 11:51 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by suprseb
Yea, the Jeep got stolen straight from the dealer ship!l
smells like an inside job, i hope they smiled when they drove away, pretty sure that was caught on camera

Quick Reply: New 2012 stolen Jeep recovered