Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New 2010 Rubi & initial Upgrades

Old 11-15-2009, 05:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Suffolk JK
GREAT start but TOO much lift for those tires. TF 3" yields approx. 4.25" on a 2DR. You can stuff 37s now, EASILY. But, a GREAT start nonetheless, especially with the 5.13s.
I was undediced on 35's and 37's, this is my daily driver so I decided to start off with 35's but did everything else so I could move to 37's on my next set of tires if want to go that way. I think the DuraTracs are going to work great for me in Ohio, going into winter that also factored in my decsion. Or I might even consider a second set of wheels & tires setup for 37's for spring/summer.

I think the LoD bumpers will add some weight, not sure if I'm going to add a winch or not.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats on the new jeep.you are off to a great start.since you drive it to work how is the road noise from your new rubber?

Quick Reply: New 2010 Rubi & initial Upgrades