Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New 2010 Rescue Green Unlimited Sport - Picking up Tomorrow

Old 01-21-2011, 07:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 2010 Rescue Green Unlimited Sport - Picking up Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am become an official Jeep owning member of this forum. Picking up from Dallas Dodge around noon! Will post picks as soon as I can.

Been reading the forum like crazy the past couple of months trying to learn as much as possible. Will have a 4" lift, 35 tires and is half doors with soft top.

Also has Smittybuilt bumpers and 10,000 lb winch.

Can NOT wait for tomorrow!!
Old 01-21-2011, 07:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats and obviously you are excited since you are still awake typing on the forum. Does the dealership have pics posted I'd like to see it. Sounds like a sweet rig
Old 01-23-2011, 04:37 PM
JK Newbie

Well, an interesting experience. One of my good friends (wife's best friend's husband) is the Finance Manger over 11 or 12 dealerships. I am his pastor and he said he would hook me up with a deal. Well, the dealership really handle the situation well. I was told to come get the Jeep at noon, I ended up leaving for home with jeep at about 7:30 p.m. About 30 minutes after I got there, I was very frustrated because the jeep was far from ready and didn't have some stuff I had wanted. I was surprised at how they were handling this because of my friend who I called. All of a sudden, the GM showed, the assistant GM got very busy along with financial manager and my salesman. I thought, uh oh, he made a call.

It ended up in my favor, because I got EVERYTHING for cost including the 5 year, 100,000 mile warranty and tire replacement. The last two photos are the "mall crawler" with chrome the dealership originally had done. It had 2" body lift, 33's, and lots of chrome.

It ended up with:

2010 Sport Unlimited with half-doors
Line-X Fenders and Grill
Incubus Wheels & Mickey Thompson 35" Tires
4" Skyjacker Lift (I had asked for Teraflex and they just did what they wanted - they said they would replace in a couple of weeks - we will see)
Smittybuilt XRC Front & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier
Smittybuilt 10,000lb Winch
(4) KC Lights
Weathertec Floor Liners
Mopar Step Rails

They were supposed to have regeared to 5.13 but that wasn't done yet, they called 4WD in Austin and already paid to have it done and threw in a Superchips Flashpaq for me!!

I will be adding soon a Passport IQ, Uconnect bluetooh and iphone harness and already have the Mopar Rescue Green Spray Paint to paint some of the interior parts. I plan to do the visor mod and drill the door handle. Have the Rescue badge coming and a couple of other stickers. I owned a 1994 Sahara and traded it in on a 1997 Ford Explorer. Worst trade of my life. Glad to have a jeep again.
Black Fuel Door Cover

Old 01-23-2011, 04:43 PM
JK Junkie

This makes me mad. I wanted to be exclusive. I got rescue green because they discontinued it. Ugh. O well

Nice rig!
Old 01-23-2011, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks bad ass! Have fun with it. I am looking to get the bumpers on mine too. Have to wait till I have the extra money.

Quick Reply: New 2010 Rescue Green Unlimited Sport - Picking up Tomorrow