Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New 17x9 Cragar Soft 8's

Old 03-05-2009, 06:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Looks kick ass sas, I'm running 1.5 spidertrax with those rims and have had no problems. Although I'm getting c-gussets and gears, frt locker and frt ctrl arm skids put in next week.
Well that's good to know, I'm considering putting my 1.5" Spyder's back on this evening just to looksee. I did the C2 gussetts and also some custom front D44 gussetting last year to beef mine up. Along with custom rock sliders, got everything done at once.

Originally Posted by tkob1060
Hey Sas the Nice Jeep, I really like how the red rock looks with the black rims
Thanks, I debated quite a bit on what black would look like and am happy with the outcome.

Originally Posted by pooswa
Sasquatch ..What fenders do u have on there? Great looking jeep!!!
Appreciate that, these are the Xenon narrows.

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man
Looks great. With the exception of the AEV's, those are my fav non-stock wheels.
I love the AEV Pintler Beadlocks, those were a runner up, just had too much other stuff I wanted to do at the same time as rims.

Appreciate everyones compliments, I'll post some before/after direct FRONT comparison pics of the stock Moabs with these tires, what they look like now and then with the spacers, might be nice to have some benchmarks for folks wondering what they looks like from stock to aftermarket wheels to aftermarket wheels with spacers....like myself.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

i have a ? sas how much did it cost to get the c2 gussets installed and i cant wait to see the pics i have setteled on those wheels with either km2s or nitto mud grapler in a 35. aslo your rig is a beast
Old 03-05-2009, 07:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 08 rubi
i have a ? sas how much did it cost to get the c2 gussets installed and i cant wait to see the pics i have setteled on those wheels with either km2s or nitto mud grapler in a 35. aslo your rig is a beast
Thank you sir! The gussetts were a freebie from a friend with a shop that does industrial welding and now custom jeep work as well, they've expanded. The owed me for some custom TJ Humvee wheels/tires that I traded him for building me a custom roll cage for the 97 Camaro SS street/strip car I sold. Wouldn't be too expensive, just time consuming, have to go slow, cool it down, etc, to do them in place, Vs. dismantling them to weld.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

thanks sas good luck on the 4dr rubi search with the wife
Old 03-05-2009, 10:21 AM
JK Super Freak

I really like the looks of that setup. Right amount of lift as well.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
I really like the looks of that setup. Right amount of lift as well.
Thanks, sounds like a nice rig you have as well. Hey how do you like your CoverKing's? My front/rears will be here tomorrow along with a pair of Delta billet alum windshield brackets for long range lights. Any recommendations for UV fade protection on those seat covers? Quadraoverpriced tried selling me some $8.00 p/can protectant that I passed on.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Question, do you need new lug nuts with those wheels? Can you use your OEM lugs with aftermarket wheels or do you NEED new ones?

Quick Reply: New 17x9 Cragar Soft 8's