Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New '12 Sahara

Old 04-22-2012, 04:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New '12 Sahara

Just got a new 'Sahara. So psyched. I know it's stock. But I wanted to join the conversation and feel involved. This is a great forum. This is my 4th Wrangler but I haven't had one in about 5 years. Decals are off. Tires turned inside. Thinking about black wheels. It's a daily driver and beach fun with the family. Thanks again for a great site.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1127851705.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	307932  
Old 04-22-2012, 04:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Black12
Just got a new 'Sahara. So psyched. I know it's stock. But I wanted to join the conversation and feel involved. This is a great forum. This is my 4th Wrangler but I haven't had one in about 5 years. Decals are off. Tires turned inside. Thinking about black wheels. It's a daily driver and beach fun with the family. Thanks again for a great site.
Welcome to the forum, yeah it's a pretty great neighborhood and there's some great info to be had...

Quick Reply: New '12 Sahara