Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nemo Gets Pumped UP at Northridge4x4!

Old 02-20-2011, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics dont work w iphone app :(
Old 02-21-2011, 02:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by adrom
Pics dont work w iphone app :(
Or the iPad :(
Old 02-26-2011, 08:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MikeReo
Anybody else have the currie steering set up? Im seriously considering these but i was hoping to incorporate some kind of high steer kit. I think the currie system is just a very beefy bolt in swap. I actually have an aev high steer kit but want to upgrade the draglink and tierod. Will the curry kit work with the aev highsteer kit?
i have the aev flip kit and was disapointed that i recieved a right hand drive stock drag link as well (web says made in usa, but the drag link is made in canada and stock for a right hand drive). i always have to adjust the steering after a wheeling trip due to minor bends in it. i have the currie tie rod and it works great with the kit. the drag link will be on the way soon and i should be done adjusting the steering. it will work fine with your kit as well. i also have the redneck ram setup that is wonderfull if you like to turn off road.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by codysanders

i have the aev flip kit and was disapointed that i recieved a right hand drive stock drag link as well (web says made in usa, but the drag link is made in canada and stock for a right hand drive). i always have to adjust the steering after a wheeling trip due to minor bends in it. i have the currie tie rod and it works great with the kit. the drag link will be on the way soon and i should be done adjusting the steering. it will work fine with your kit as well. i also have the redneck ram setup that is wonderfull if you like to turn off road.
I have the Currie tie rod but put a Moog HD Greasable drag link end on my RHD drag link from The AEV flip kit. $22 spent
made my drag link stronger than stock until I can get a Currie drag link.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2505784099.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	131084   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1493827535.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	131085  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:12 PM
JK Freak

definately gonna order the currie steering. any major differences between the PSC and Redneck ram hydrolic kit?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:52 AM
JK Super Freak

there sure is $500 vs $1600. i am very happy with mine and would not pay $1100 more for the psc kit. the redneck ram does not come with many of the parts that the psc kit does in there defense. i recieved a new modified gear box, lines, and a ram with weld on mounts. i am using my stock pump, resevoir, etc... and have no complaints after i got it dialed in to my jeep. i have had this on there for one wheeling trip and a couple weeks now.

the company is family owned and operated and a small bussiness. i like that and they were very happy to help with questions and support. the core charge was refunded very quickly for the stock gear box. you do not have to send yours in and wait if your willing to pay the core charge.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dynatrac prorocks44 on the way ,one unlimited conventional with rcv axels and other unlimited for oem rubi locker
and of course from who knows

Northridge4x4 Great Service Awesome
Thanks to Shawn & David

Last edited by JK GABY; 01-23-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Quick Reply: Nemo Gets Pumped UP at Northridge4x4!