Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nemo Gets Pumped UP at Northridge4x4!

Old 01-06-2011, 09:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Northern Wrangler
Drool... What a great color your rig is.

When it's time, I plan on making the trip South o' the border to have a long arm lift installed by Northridge because of their level of awesomeness and the American prices are soooo much cheaper.
For example a 3" Full Traction long arm lift is $2795 South of the border and $3995 up North here in Canada...
Guess I'm lucky to be living 1/2 hour from the border.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:45 AM
JK Freak

I am curious why you didn't go ahead and do a high steer kit with your new Currie drag link?
Old 01-09-2011, 08:13 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by DTJK
Eddie, what is the deal with these OME springs? They all bow in the front. My HD +40 bows so much that I'm going to swap them out real soon. Any thoughts?
in all fairness, most tall coils tend to bow (forward on the driver side and backward on the passenger side) regardless of make. some of this has to do with the way they terminate on the lower spring perch and some of it is caused by the position of your axle under your jeep and some of it depends on how soft or stiff the coil is too. likewise, depending on where and how it sits (how much caster you have), the amount of bowing can vary as well.

Originally Posted by BigJeschke
Eddie your Jeeps are awesome! Nemo is growin up quick eh?
well, it's taken about a year to get here but yeah, i suppose nemo did see a growth spur
Old 01-09-2011, 08:15 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Looks great!! Exactly the same front end setup (PR44 Unlimited, Currectlync system, RCVs, Prosteers) I'm about to pull the trigger on except for no Reid knuckles. Just wondering if there were any technical reasons for not including them in the upgrade, or if it was purely economics, etc.?

Also, would you know off the top of your head whether an ARB diff cover would fit the PR44 (I like the drain plug option)? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BuckLisa
I am curious why you didn't go ahead and do a high steer kit with your new Currie drag link?
i know there's been a lot of hype regarding the reid knuckles and while they seem like a nice mod, i've just not felt a need for them

who knows, maybe someday

Originally Posted by Alaska-HWY JK
An ARB cover won't fit the PR44 its a different high clearance housing compared to a normal Dana 44.
what he said

Last edited by wayoflife; 01-09-2011 at 08:18 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice set up. What brand are your sway bar links??? I like them (along with the rest of the Jeep as well)
Old 01-10-2011, 01:33 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Strong Bad
Nice set up. What brand are your sway bar links??? I like them (along with the rest of the Jeep as well)
the links are the adjustable set that northridge4x4 sells:

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...NKS-JK&cat=273

what's nice about them is that because they are adjustable, you can use them to help fix the passenger side lean that all JK's have
Old 01-11-2011, 12:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife

what's nice about them is that because they are adjustable, you can use them to help fix the passenger side lean that all JK's have
I hadn't considered that. One more reason to get them. Thanks!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:44 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by wayoflife

How do you disconnect the sway bar ? Do you unbolt these ?
Old 02-20-2011, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great! What did you do about the break in period for the gears on your trip home?
Old 02-20-2011, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

Anybody else have the currie steering set up? Im seriously considering these but i was hoping to incorporate some kind of high steer kit. I think the currie system is just a very beefy bolt in swap. I actually have an aev high steer kit but want to upgrade the draglink and tierod. Will the curry kit work with the aev highsteer kit?

Quick Reply: Nemo Gets Pumped UP at Northridge4x4!