Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nemo Gets Pumped UP at Northridge4x4!

Old 01-05-2011, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.........
Old 01-05-2011, 03:13 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 07JKUnlimitedX
Why not go with the ProRock 60?
well for one, they're a lot more expensive every which way you look at it. in addition to the housing, you need to get more expensive shafts, new brakes and, because of the bolt patter you have to use to accomodate the dynalock hubs, you need to get a new set of wheels too. being that we have no intension of running 40's on nemo, the prorock 44 unlimited is all that we really needed
Old 01-05-2011, 03:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

love it, gotta get me some of those goodies.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:18 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Hellbound13
Wow those are beefy as hell! Did you notice improved steering with them?
honestly, i don't know if i ever had any problems with tie rod/drag link in terms of steering. what i can tell you is that when we removed our factory dana 30, we found that the lower ball joints were completely toast again. having said that, i can tell you that the dynatrac prosteer joints were almost stiff by comparison to a new factory joint and now my steering feels solid and in a way that i have not felt before. they may be pricey but they are oh so worth it.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:22 PM
JK-Forum Founder

BTW - if you live in the northwest, I gotta tell you that the guys over at Northridge4x4 were awesome. their attention to detail is spot on and the extra steps they took as standard proceedure simply amazed me. if you need work done on your jeep, i would highly recommend their services.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Eddie, what is the deal with these OME springs? They all bow in the front. My HD +40 bows so much that I'm going to swap them out real soon. Any thoughts?
Old 01-05-2011, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Eddie your Jeeps are awesome! Nemo is growin up quick eh?
Old 01-06-2011, 05:34 PM
JK Junkie

Looks great!! Exactly the same front end setup (PR44 Unlimited, Currectlync system, RCVs, Prosteers) I'm about to pull the trigger on except for no Reid knuckles. Just wondering if there were any technical reasons for not including them in the upgrade, or if it was purely economics, etc.?

Also, would you know off the top of your head whether an ARB diff cover would fit the PR44 (I like the drain plug option)? Thanks.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

An ARB cover won't fit the PR44 its a different high clearance housing compared to a normal Dana 44.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:38 PM
JK Freak

Drool... What a great color your rig is.

Originally Posted by wayoflife
BTW - if you live in the northwest, I gotta tell you that the guys over at Northridge4x4 were awesome. their attention to detail is spot on and the extra steps they took as standard proceedure simply amazed me. if you need work done on your jeep, i would highly recommend their services.
When it's time, I plan on making the trip South o' the border to have a long arm lift installed by Northridge because of their level of awesomeness and the American prices are soooo much cheaper.
For example a 3" Full Traction long arm lift is $2795 South of the border and $3995 up North here in Canada...

Last edited by Northern Wrangler; 01-06-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Nemo Gets Pumped UP at Northridge4x4!