Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Need some measurements

Old 09-30-2010, 08:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Need some measurements

Hey..can anyone tell me how big the hole is at the bottom of the pre-filter for AEV snorkels? I need the diameter of the hole. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. It's for my next project..
Old 10-01-2010, 07:46 AM
JK Freak

Really...........no-one knows how big the tube (the diameter) that goes into the pre-filter is?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe ask on the AEV Forum? You might stand a better chance of getting a response there?

Anthony
Old 10-01-2010, 02:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Maybe ask on the AEV Forum? You might stand a better chance of getting a response there?

Anthony
nah..I thought someone could just as easily pop off the pre-filter and measure across the tube it attaches to...no worries, I figure it out myself..thanks though..

Quick Reply: Need some measurements