Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Need PSC Bracket Help!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 10:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lo2aY
I know buddy, thats not the point..
I have no problems helping out anyone including him! don't get me wrong.
I've helped strangers that I completely don't know and never went online talking shit about them!
And I never once said anything about you. But you just had to be that guy that thinks you have money and so I must just want to be like you.......Wrong. I was always the first one to offer my help with everything that you had going on with your jeep but again it must have just been because I wanted to be around your personality. Yes it was truly wonderful to see peoples real colors wasnt it. and thats that.

I have nothing further to say in this post nor to you Luai, take care of yourself and I wish you the best

Last edited by Fishyguy; 02-10-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:11 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Fishyguy
And I never once said anything about you. But you just had to be that guy that thinks you have money and so I must just want to be like you.......Wrong. I was always the first one to offer my help with everything that you had going on with your jeep but again it must have just been because I wanted to be around your personality. Yes it was truly wonderful to see peoples real colors wasnt it. and thats that.

I have nothing further to say in this post nor to you Luai, take care of yourself and I wish you the best
alright dude... this is going south and I don't agree with what you said since it's not what i'm talking about.

I wish you the same
Old 02-11-2010, 06:12 AM
JK Freak

I guess that's part of jealousy.. I should have stayed with 37s maybe things would have been different
[/QUOTE]

Hey! There is nothing wrong with 37" tires. And really do you think a tire size is worth being jealous over? Now that's funny stuff right there. OP go with the PSC steering though, you will be happy. Whoever's install you decide to go with. Also whatever you guys do, make sure you pack a couple of plugs to cap off the lines in case you break a hose, ram, etc on the trail. Cap it off at the pump. 2 pipe plugs. More than once I have seen it on other rigs on the trail. Good for your jeep bag. Good Luck!

Last edited by JKDinker; 02-11-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Marine

Just to give an idea on pricing. I called Mel at ORE and his COMPLETE steering setup with a new tie rod, drag link, PSC skid, PSC bracket was only $1200!!! and this is all COMPLETELY custom built!?!?! that is $500 more and you get psc skid, trac bar, drag link, and hardware to get the entire thing installed
This is a great set up. I was one of the first to get it from Mel. But by no means is it only going to cost $1200. There is a cost of labor to install this set up. Welding on the brackets is part of the install. Making sure the geometry is correct takes time. My track bar had to be cut down to work with this system. They forgot some shims that had to be sent overnight. There are a lot of little things that come up when you start doing more custom work that take time and time is money. I would rather have a high estimate to start than have a shop low ball me to get me in the door, then hit me with all the extras.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:46 AM
JK Freak

Just so everyone knows, I called a local machinest that builds custom axles for drag racing (mostly, ford 9's) to see if he could fabricate me a bracket. He has all the fancy tools that you can program and they cut the metal etc...

Not only did he say sure come on over and let me take some measurements and see what we can do, but he told me it would be way less than $100 worst case to fabricate the bracket, weld it in completley, and weld on the PSC tabs...

The only reason I am sharing this information is to give some of these nay sayers the other side of the fence...getting good work at a reasonable price is posible...

Oh, and the guy is awesome (very friendly, knolegable, etc)...this is customer service!

I will post upictures after wednesday when it gets installed.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:33 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fishyguy
wow Someone says something bad about your shop and you get your panties all up in a bunch. Keep talking crap about me thats fine i really dont care
Originally Posted by lo2ay
i don't either
Originally Posted by reddragons
yall need to kiss and make up.
it's good to see people in their true colors
Originally Posted by fishyguy
and i never once said anything about you. But you just had to be that guy that thinks you have money and so i must just want to be like you......

I have nothing further to say in this post nor to you luai, take care of yourself and i wish you the best
alright dude... This is going south and i don't agree with what you said since it's not what i'm talking about.

I wish you the same

Click image for larger version

Name:	joegetkick.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	37136

Click image for larger version

Name:	you-re-gay.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	37139

Quick Reply: Need PSC Bracket Help!!!