Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Need pics. Of rock rail/w steps thanks

Old 08-20-2011, 06:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex

I love the Teraflex, but it was hard to get over pulling the trigger on the first hole drilled in the body.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	104_3668.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	199692  
Old 08-21-2011, 03:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jehattaway

I love the Teraflex, but it was hard to get over pulling the trigger on the first hole drilled in the body.
awesome pic.....love the color
Old 08-21-2011, 04:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by atc22
I just bought the N-Fab rails, they have a detachable step. I dont have them yet but when I do I will let you know how they mount. I only paid 300 for the rails online, the steps are 75 a pair. Perfect for what I need. I dont hit the rocks too hard so I dont need the heaviest duty rails out there, but my kids and wife get in my Jeep everyday so......it seemed like the best option!
Thinking thinking..... Can I but those steps and mount then on a diffrent rock rail those N-Fab are a bit out of my price range 4xx.00 damn.. I can try to find ones a bit cheaper what do you guys think

Quick Reply: Need pics. Of rock rail/w steps thanks