Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

need pics, flats & 35's

Old 10-18-2009, 12:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need pics, flats & 35's

Im thinking about going with the narrow xenon flats with 35's. Not sure yet. If anybody has this setup post some pics so i can get an idea.

And i searched for quite some time. All i found were 37's and up, and what looked like barely bigger than stock. they could have been 35's but profiles didnt have any info and if they were in fact 35's ill just have to wait cause i dont wont the wheel well to swallow up the tire.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:52 PM
JK Newbie

Here is my rig with Mickey 35's under my home made flats! I would think twice before you spend the cash on the Xenon's! I have a buddy who bought them and after four months they started to sag through the middle of the flare. Now they look like cheap hell!

Old 10-18-2009, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm running Xenons and 35s with no lift. My rears ARE starting to sag... and YES they are installed right. I'm in central TX with a ton of over 100 degree days - probably the cause, however not an excuse for the price. Still prefer them over stock and love the clearance. Considering going to metal flats sometime in the future. See my gallery for all the pics.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You'll have to lift it eventually with 35s and flat fenders - I got away with no lift for a while but a few buddies and a JK loaded for a weekend away does rub. 35s = lift.

Pictures in my gallery before and after the TF 2.5" lift.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:34 PM
JK Newbie

details in sig

Quick Reply: need pics, flats & 35's