Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Need pics of 2 Door with polished nerf bar

Old 10-09-2011, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need pics of 2 Door with polished nerf bar

I have searched and searched but I can't find any pics of a JK with polished or chrome nerf bars.

If anyone has them, could you post a pic? Thanks! Just the 2 door, please.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:30 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did somebody call me?

The chrome nerf bars i have bolt onto the body mounts so rubicon rails can fit above them. They're made by Luverne, and they can really take a beating.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet! Thanks for the fast reply. Looks great.

Think I'll get a pair.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:55 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chrome or polished nerf bars do come with a target that gets put on your head though, i get my balls busted alot about the chrome, but suprisingly enough these rails are functional for me, but many are very weak and will break and bend easily. I have a few big dents in the bottom of my nerf bars, but they've held up great. Plus if i polish the hell out of them they will come back like new. Gotta love stainless.

Quick Reply: Need pics of 2 Door with polished nerf bar