Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nack System Downtown style (this one is for you Camp)

Old 08-31-2009, 08:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The jeep looks cool with it the nack, much better than the 2 doors look with it.

corey d
Old 08-31-2009, 08:07 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE
The jeep looks cool with it the nack, much better than the 2 doors look with it.

corey d

Old 08-31-2009, 08:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Great look and Way cool photos!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:59 AM
JK Newbie

Man that jeep is sick!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ge2
Speaking of 'green' with envy...... while my jeep is black, and black is obviously the popular color for these, my big drawback (I live in Seattle) is how dark it makes it inside, even with the roof off. When I get the chance to have my roof off, I don't want to feel closed in.

Any chance you'd consider any alternate colors on these Camp? They look just absolutely awesome as is, and I'll likely end up pulling the trigger anyway, but just wanted to see what your thoughts were.
Its not really that dark, as per the pics here, remember, this is a cargo rack first and foremost, its a sun shade and net second.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ge2
Thanks for the post. I just recall a specific picture of two guys driving down the freeway (maybe during the GR?) with the top off and it just seemed dark. I will personally be using this mostly for a cargo area barrier. While I'd love to use the top nets as hammocks (I know it's silly, but I think that is the coolest part of this whole setup), I have the rockhard cage, so laying up top is not an option.

Regardless, if they'll only be offered in black, it won't stop me from ordering-- but figured I'd ask just in case
I am guessing that you saw me and my buddy, but we only had the ttops off, not the whole top, during the goldrush, maybe thats why it looked dark. Thanks for your interest though, its a really nice product.. ah hell, what color are you thinking about, I will ask the supplier if they have any other colors of webing, the velcro will be black though

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Camp Crocker; 08-31-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
that is what I did when I saw my nack on my Jeep. But my Feet were 2' off the ground.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ge2
I just love the whole setup. It's killer!

I was hoping for OD green Still dark, I know, but not black. I'm going to be having my jeep painted before too long, and OD green would be a nice color for the net.
U want dark green to make it seem lighter, just kidding buddy, I will check, pm me later this week
Old 08-31-2009, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1sickrubicon
Man that jeep is sick!
Old 08-31-2009, 02:26 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ge2
I just love the whole setup. It's killer!

I was hoping for OD green Still dark, I know, but not black. I'm going to be having my jeep painted before too long, and OD green would be a nice color for the net.
I think on a OD green Jeep that khaki would look better. it is hard to match greens IMO.

Quick Reply: Nack System Downtown style (this one is for you Camp)