Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nack doors????

Old 09-02-2009, 03:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepin08

I'll be here to represent you in texas
Yep yep, thanks buddy.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:10 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much they gonna cost?
Old 09-02-2009, 05:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

o0o0o0o nack doors
my 2 door would love a set!

i wonder what they'll look like
Camp's never let us down yet. i doubt he ever will
Old 09-02-2009, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
how much they gonna cost?
For you, One Million Dollars, maybe less if you stop the lips and nips bullcrap, you perve!
Old 09-02-2009, 06:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
o0o0o0o nack doors
my 2 door would love a set!

i wonder what they'll look like
Camp's never let us down yet. i doubt he ever will
U got that rite, They will rock, or I wont make them, but if I like them, then they go into production, the main problem is that I make stuff out of the best materials, overkill comes to mind, but I am working on that, well, not really, I am not really sure what they will look like till I get the frames, we will see, like next week!!! The biggest challenge is that I make my stuff here in the United States of America, by Americans, you know, keeping jobs here is kinda important these days, kinda keeps the price above the Chinese $.50 an hour bullshit.

Last edited by Camp Crocker; 09-02-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:10 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
For you, One Million Dollars, maybe less if you stop the lips and nips bullcrap, you perve!

change who I am for a million bucks? not for 10 million! Guess I better start saving up!!!

Last edited by bigbluejk; 09-02-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah i know you use the best materials, i looked at all those pics of the nacks and haven't seen an imperfection in there yet that i would complain about. the quality looks amazing.
we have a canvas shop up here for boat canvas and i know first hand that those nets are a lot of work and to get them right takes alot of skill. and yards and yards and yards of that webbing. i threw a front sectoin net together in a couple hours for the past few days and i finally finished the front today and threw it on, looks good but i need to do the back to finish it and make it alllll good. not enough $ for a nack, but i'm using the best shit i've got. 2" black seatbelt webbing (won't stretch) and Tenara thread (won't burn or rot)
those nacks won't ever fall apart.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:31 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
yeah i know you use the best materials, i looked at all those pics of the nacks and haven't seen an imperfection in there yet that i would complain about. the quality looks amazing.
we have a canvas shop up here for boat canvas and i know first hand that those nets are a lot of work and to get them right takes alot of skill. and yards and yards and yards of that webbing. i threw a front sectoin net together in a couple hours for the past few days and i finally finished the front today and threw it on, looks good but i need to do the back to finish it and make it alllll good. not enough $ for a nack, but i'm using the best shit i've got. 2" black seatbelt webbing (won't stretch) and Tenara thread (won't burn or rot)
those nacks won't ever fall apart.
It really is a work of art. It drips and oozes quality. I looked at it that first night for an hour I bet. Looking at the stitches and the buckles and stuff. The Velcro sections are huge and hold like glue! For some reason it really impressed me when I saw the little padded pieces that the logos are on. I think cause every company out there would just have just silk screened the logo on to the netting. The stitches on it make other jeep tops and nets and stuff look like the stitching on a clearance back-pack at walmart.

Quick Reply: Nack doors????