Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nack Attack!!! Unpack!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-23-2009, 03:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bigblue.
Drive here in the morning, and I'll put it on for you.
I won't even get it too sticky.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

how did he get one for free?
do i need to post more picks of my Jeep and girlfriend for camp?
or should i make mine? lol
i'm waiting for my dad to order in the buckles i need, and the rest of the seatbelt material.. i've got alot cut at lengths i just need to sew it into a net and mark where i need my buckles and mark which velcro goes where.. it'll be a while with college starting up again tomorrow..
Old 08-23-2009, 03:46 PM
JK Freak

sorry to hear about your back man i know the feeling
Old 08-23-2009, 04:56 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
I have said it before, and I will say it again, "You Sir, are a pig!"
oink oink baby. You shouldn;t build such a sexy machine.

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
Bigblue.
Drive here in the morning, and I'll put it on for you.
I won't even get it too sticky.
I believe you would too man, thanks bud. I wish you were closer, I would take you up on that in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
how did he get one for free?
do i need to post more picks of my Jeep and girlfriend for camp?
or should i make mine? lol
i'm waiting for my dad to order in the buckles i need, and the rest of the seatbelt material.. i've got alot cut at lengths i just need to sew it into a net and mark where i need my buckles and mark which velcro goes where.. it'll be a while with college starting up again tomorrow..
camp was on vacation... feeling good... maybe a little drunk... just had the powerblock airing and he had tons of traffic on his site. He posted on the forum that the 200000th hit would get a free nack!!! And I got it!!! So did 2 other guys. (I still dont see how they did it... But I am not calling anyone a liar or cheat or anything at all... just saying I don't understand it)... Anyway, camp gave them to all 3 of us!!!! ALL 3!!!!! I never won anything in my life, and this is one awesome prize!!!

When have you seen a giveaway where they have an awesome grand prize, and there was a 3 way tie for the win and all 3 got the prize? Camp is so amazing.

If you really like the nack, you should save your pennies and get one. What he charges for it is a super fair price considering the build quality and materials. It is awesome.

Originally Posted by deekum1627
sorry to hear about your back man i know the feeling
Thanks for the kind words. I hope you cannot relate to what these bastard surgeons did to me. Im not trying to ruin this thread with my problems so if you are considering back surgery please PM me so I can talk you out of it.

Last edited by bigbluejk; 08-23-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not unless you change that weak ass avitar!
Check out mine below!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/deleted-threads-166/new-avatars-cop4x4-55385/
lol alright!
Old 08-23-2009, 06:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BillionDollarDan
lol alright!
Recon Hemi jeep! Now we r talking! I donated that jeep at Pismo in 08, raised 63k for the Loma Linda vet hospital, something I am very proud of, coolest jeep I ever made, I have 4 vidios on my cop4x4 YouTube channel of that jeep n the dunes, hope I get a chance to take lynx to the same place right after Sema
Old 08-23-2009, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Recon Hemi jeep! Now we r talking! I donated that jeep at Pismo in 08, raised 63k for the Loma Linda vet hospital, something I am very proud of, coolest jeep I ever made, I have 4 vidios on my cop4x4 YouTube channel of that jeep n the dunes, hope I get a chance to take lynx to the same place right after Sema
i'll have to check out the youtube vids
Old 08-23-2009, 08:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is freekin awesome. That jeep was cool as hell. War wagon was my favorite paint job so far tho.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:26 PM
JK Freak

no im not bad like that i didnt know you had surgery. feel better
Old 08-25-2009, 05:31 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

really bigbluejk this is rediculous. quit breaking my balls.

Quick Reply: Nack Attack!!! Unpack!!!!!!!!!