Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nack Attack Paddywack, Give The Crash A Bone.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mskh20
Crash- can we change #6 to "biggest rack on a Nack?"
No replacements....but nowhere does it say that we are limited to 10 events.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Man, I have been working out with my 17/soon to b 18 year old, and all this. My oldest child, my baby boy finishes his senior year this year, and it is the scariest thing in the world for me.
Camp I hear you. My boys will be 18 in November and both are joining the Air Force after this coming senior year! We are gonna spend a lot of time this year with them camping and other stuff.

Back to your thread Crash.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by redwood66
Camp I hear you. My boys will be 18 in November and both are joining the Air Force after this coming senior year! We are gonna spend a lot of time this year with them camping and other stuff.

Back to your thread Crash.
Tell the boys that I am really proud of them for serving our country.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:08 PM
JK Junkie

Any more event suggestions, or comments on the ones I listed for the 2010 Crocker Nacktacular?
(I've given up on pic comments. Lol. )
Old 09-03-2009, 08:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
Any more event suggestions, or comments on the ones I listed for the 2010 Crocker Nacktacular?
No suggestions as of yet but just wanted to say that the NACK looks fing awsome. Camp keep up the good quality work and Crash can't wait to see the Tonka in person soon. You really gonna find a crane to pick up the Tonka?
Old 09-03-2009, 08:28 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Man, I have been working out with my 17/soon to b 18 year old, and all this. My oldest child, my baby boy finishes his senior year this year, and it is the scariest thing in the world for me. He was our first, and even though I have three more comming up behind him, he is still the first, kinda weird how time goes by. I pledged to do as much as I can with him these last 9 months while he is here. Just thought I would share that. Now, Nick nack paddy wack, jis crack, slap the back, crack a beer, slap the rack, with your sack, tit and wheres my tat, and all that, this might be the funniest thread I have ever been associated with, Crash, your photo shop skills are off the wall buddy, you will get requests for the rest of time to put a set of KMC rims on 33" good year BFG's in the woods, on a red jeep, flat black, with what ever. Great pics buddy, awesome work, keep them comming, where is my rendering of my tat?
That is awesome man. I bet you are one hell of a dad. Congrats dude. Put me on the list for graduation announcement (or just send me his name and address when he is about to graduate) I want to send him something.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:31 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
I want to send him something.
I shudder to think. Lol.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
I shudder to think. Lol.
haha. no. I wouldn't send a kid I don't know the same thing I would send you. I would send you an inflatable sheep. Dunno why... but that is what id send.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:13 AM
JK Freak

man crash the Jeep is looking better and better everytime i see it!!!

Old 09-04-2009, 06:10 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
haha. no. I wouldn't send a kid I don't know the same thing I would send you. I would send you an inflatable sheep. Dunno why... but that is what id send.

Quick Reply: Nack Attack Paddywack, Give The Crash A Bone.