Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nack Attack Paddywack, Give The Crash A Bone.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good man but to me that looks like it would be a bitch to see through when driving. Why are the straps so damn big that they block 85% of your view.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
If you stare at the photo long enough you will see a boat.
"stop having a sucky Jeep. visit: www.cop4x4.com" I just noticed that, dude, you are too funny.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:15 PM
JK Freak

looks awsome crash. and i like your snorkle to leave it alone you have a great looking jeep man
Old 09-03-2009, 01:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SaleenPowr
Looks good man but to me that looks like it would be a bitch to see through when driving. Why are the straps so damn big that they block 85% of your view.
Nope, that 35" tire on the back of your jeep blocks 85% of your view, Get a nav or after market dvd, buy a rear view camera for 100 bucks, wire it toggle to turn on, anytime. I think every jeep with 33's or bigger should have this, and remember, and listen very carefully,
"THIS IS NOT A NET!" ITS A CARGO RACK!

That doubles as a net.

Last edited by Camp Crocker; 09-03-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Nope, that 35" tire on the back of your jeep blocks 85% of your view, Get a nav or after market dvd, buy a rear view camera for 100 bucks, wire it toggle to turn on, anytime. I think every jeep with 33's or bigger should have this, and remember, and listen very carefully,
"THIS IS NOT A NET!" ITS A CARGO RACK!

That doubles as a net.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They look awesome on your 2DR Crash!

However $800 bucks can buy a lot of suspension mods and is a bit steep for netting IMO.

Still love the design and all the builds coming out of COP4x4.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Hellbound13
They look awesome on your 2DR Crash!

However $800 bucks can buy a lot of suspension mods and is a bit steep for netting IMO.

Still love the design and all the builds coming out of COP4x4.
thanks, hellbound!

Netting....hmmm.
I dont think I would venture to call this "netting".
I think about thin fishing stuff as netting, not something I can walk on @ 320lbs.

I may have to snag a crane here locally to test Camps theory....
Old 09-03-2009, 04:13 PM
JK Jedi

This thing has very little in common with a net. Sure, they both have strips of material that cross, and they both go on a jeep across the sport cage.... but thats where the similarities end. I bet you could pick my Jeep up by the nack. The craftsmanship is art created my americans. there are not loose threads, and stitches coming out. I am not saying that those nets out their are bad at all. If you need a net to keep "foofoo" your poodle inside your jeep when you hit speedbumps at the mall, get a "net" and save $500.

If you like to camp and go offroading then get this thing. You can strap all the gear on top that you used to keep inside the jeep. It can also keep your kids, and dog, and whatever from flying out. The uses are endless. You could go to an outdoor concert or drive-in movie and put chairs on top of it. Best seats in the house! You could throw a couple pillows up there and lay on your back with your girl watching fireworks. looking at the stars in the summer sky. You could catch terrorists and strap them to it while you torture them for info. endless possibilities. With a net, you just keep stuff inside.

Lots of guys have a hard time understanding that the nack is not a "net" but they are no more alike than a smart car and a wrangler.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:17 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
This thing has very little in common with a net. Sure, they both have strips of material that cross, and they both go on a jeep across the sport cage.... but thats where the similarities end. I bet you could pick my Jeep up by the nack. The craftsmanship is art created my americans. there are not loose threads, and stitches coming out. I am not saying that those nets out their are bad at all. If you need a net to keep "foofoo" your poodle inside your jeep when you hit speedbumps at the mall, get a "net" and save $500.

If you like to camp and go offroading then get this thing. You can strap all the gear on top that you used to keep inside the jeep. It can also keep your kids, and dog, and whatever from flying out. The uses are endless. You could go to an outdoor concert or drive-in movie and put chairs on top of it. Best seats in the house! You could throw a couple pillows up there and lay on your back with your girl watching fireworks. looking at the stars in the summer sky. You could catch terrorists and strap them to it while you torture them for info. endless possibilities. With a net, you just keep stuff inside.

Lots of guys have a hard time understanding that the nack is not a "net" but they are no more alike than a smart car and a wrangler.

You forgot "getting your freak on" top of the Nack....
Old 09-03-2009, 04:25 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by armycop
You forgot "getting your freak on" top of the Nack....
with 3 or 4 other people... no problem. And you got a place to strap them down. Or be strapped down.

Quick Reply: Nack Attack Paddywack, Give The Crash A Bone.