Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

N-dure roof rack anyone?

Old 12-10-2012, 12:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N-dure roof rack anyone?

Came across roof racks made by n-dure but can't find any pics of it installed online. Anyone have any info or any pics of one installed on a jku? Would be much appreciated
Old 12-10-2012, 01:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...%3Divns&itbs=1
Old 12-29-2012, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The parts in the pictures look exactly like all the other racks from smittybilt, garage pro, jc Whitney, Body Armor and others.
From all the posts here and on other forums, they are all the very SAME design. I have parked my jk next to others with each "brand" and we cannot tell much, if any, difference.

These are all just relabeled (as many Chinese-made products are) for each seller. or maybe just copies from yet another Chinese factory. JC Whitney has been selling "good" Chinese made parts with varying names for many years. (BTW- I don't want to start a US vs. China argument. just giving my opinion that the particular rack that I bought is made well. after all, it is just welded metal.)

I have the Body Armor one from AutoShepherd (great customer service!) And it was an easy install and at a low price. Great welds and great paint job, and all the parts fit. Quiet and strong. see phantasms write up of 2010 and see all our pictures. Key is that the soft top can go down and up with the rack in place.

Would buy this rack again and would recommend it to anyone.

Quick Reply: N-dure roof rack anyone?