Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My wife's new JK

Old 04-05-2010, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My wife's new JK

Just picked it up last week.

This is my second jeep and am looking for my 3rd as a part time daily.

Old 04-05-2010, 07:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice .. looking good
Old 04-05-2010, 07:57 AM
JK Freak

Lucky you found a hardtop. They are hard to find nowadays until the new company produces them gets them going again.

Going for 3 eh? You'll be known as the Jeep nuts in the neighborhood!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rawb77
Lucky you found a hardtop. They are hard to find nowadays until the new company produces them gets them going again.

Going for 3 eh? You'll be known as the Jeep nuts in the neighborhood!
well, i don't have my first one anymore. it was an 05 x. ended up trading it for my stang (been a mustang guy for 10+ years) but i always missed it. when the wife said she wanted a 4 dr jk i couldn't pass it up and the deal we got was too good. so here we are.

only mods i plan on right now are tint and side steps. i can't really lift it as its a family vehicle. rims/tires will come later after the stockers get some use.

i might get that ipf headlight conversion depending on how bad the night driving is.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:25 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by commbubba19
well, i don't have my first one anymore. it was an 05 x. ended up trading it for my stang (been a mustang guy for 10+ years) but i always missed it. when the wife said she wanted a 4 dr jk i couldn't pass it up and the deal we got was too good. so here we are.

only mods i plan on right now are tint and side steps. i can't really lift it as its a family vehicle. rims/tires will come later after the stockers get some use.

i might get that ipf headlight conversion depending on how bad the night driving is.
I hear ya. I have a 2dr for myself. Lucky for me I got the tinting done "free" (as there is no such thing as a free lunch) from the dealership. I'm burning down the stocker tires before I upgrade aswell. Makes sense. I don't plan on doing serious modification until the bank no longer owns my Jeep. I may buy a few things here and there such as a CB radio and whatnot, but I'm trying to pay off my Jeep double-time and if I spend money on bumpers and winches then the note drags out longer. Might as well pay it off asap and avoid interest. Once its paid for, then I can splurrrrrrge!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:49 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looks good!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats - very nice

Quick Reply: My wife's new JK