Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

my wife has more lift now

Old 10-16-2009, 01:11 PM
db1
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VEGASSMAN
I keep checking back to see if someone is posting a pic of their wife's new boob-job (wishful thinking)

I think I need to add my 1.25" BL now...works good with the BB.
That's what I was hoping for!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 05:56 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by maddygirl
You can spray paint your jk but that is total cheese imho. Dude on here has a write up taking all but maybe 20 minutes which involves removing the bumper and drilling new mounting holes an inch higher on the bracket to cover the gap. Much cleaner.
I've seen the bumper raised and it does look a lot better, but I was unaware it was such a quick fix.

CMYJEEP: How did you manage to get 2 JK in your household? Was heavy pleading, coercion or deception involved?

I have brought up the topic, but after some time I have only been able to get to the possibility of "an SUV". Currently having over 4.5" on mine didn't help the matter either, as I am reminded every time she has to *climb* into it.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spinlock
I've seen the bumper raised and it does look a lot better, but I was unaware it was such a quick fix.

CMYJEEP: How did you manage to get 2 JK in your household? Was heavy pleading, coercion or deception involved?

I have brought up the topic, but after some time I have only been able to get to the possibility of "an SUV". Currently having over 4.5" on mine didn't help the matter either, as I am reminded every time she has to *climb* into it.
I have no time to raise the back bumper so i will do the spray can for now. and
i got a good deal on the 2nd jeep. my wife is only 5' 4" tall so i cant go to much higher. i will putt 33" tires on there sooner or later.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

both are jeeps

Quick Reply: my wife has more lift now