Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My weekend..

Old 08-21-2011, 06:31 PM
kb1
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My weekend..

Finally got my JK lifted with 35's. Still have a bunch more stuff to do, but I'm heading in the right direction. Installed Teraflex 2.5" coil lift, 4dr kit, with Bilstein shocks. Added a Teraflex HD adj trackbar, and Teraflex front lower control arms. Mounted BFG a/t's 315/75-16's on Mickey Thompson Classic 2's. I still have to put on the adj rear upper control arms, JKS sector shaft brace kit, which is really cool by the way, Sleeve and gusset the front axle, and do the gears-4.88's. I have all the parts, just have to find the time. I also have coil correction wedges on the way, along with a kit to replace all the steering and suspension bolts with 9/16" grade 9 shoulder bolts. I got alot more lift out of this than I expected and my rear drive shaft is at a pretty steep angle , so I may be looking at a new drive shaft. Also, got to get me a rear bumper and tire carrier. I tried mounting the tire to the stock carrier and it's definitely a no-go. Have to say thanks to Dave at Northridge, he helped me spend my cash lol
Old 08-21-2011, 09:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks absolutely great! Congrats!
Old 08-21-2011, 09:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by kb1
Finally got my JK lifted with 35's. Still have a bunch more stuff to do, but I'm heading in the right direction. Installed Teraflex 2.5" coil lift, 4dr kit, with Bilstein shocks. Added a Teraflex HD adj trackbar, and Teraflex front lower control arms. Mounted BFG a/t's 315/75-16's on Mickey Thompson Classic 2's. I still have to put on the adj rear upper control arms, JKS sector shaft brace kit, which is really cool by the way, Sleeve and gusset the front axle, and do the gears-4.88's. I have all the parts, just have to find the time. I also have coil correction wedges on the way, along with a kit to replace all the steering and suspension bolts with 9/16" grade 9 shoulder bolts. I got alot more lift out of this than I expected and my rear drive shaft is at a pretty steep angle , so I may be looking at a new drive shaft. Also, got to get me a rear bumper and tire carrier. I tried mounting the tire to the stock carrier and it's definitely a no-go. Have to say thanks to Dave at Northridge, he helped me spend my cash lol
great work sir! and the little girl is adorable!
Old 08-21-2011, 09:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking killer man
Old 08-21-2011, 09:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great! How is she at getting up into it now??
Old 08-22-2011, 03:40 AM
kb1
JK Newbie

Lol, she's like a monkey. Took a few seconds to adjust, but manages to climb in just fine.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:06 AM
JK Freak

Looks good...35's make a world of difference!

Quick Reply: My weekend..