Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My visit to ACE Engineering and Fab in Warren Michigan

Old 09-07-2011, 01:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear you saw some flares! I hope they're available soon. I'm trying to hold off on Line-X until I can get the flares installed and figure out the best coverage lines.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was at ACE the friday and they r close to releasing the fenders just waiting for powdercoat i believe. Adam is a stand up guy and i have seen a lot of the future offerings and wouldnt spend my money anywhere else! The have a facebook too for those interested.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by bludevlsi
also what kind of fenders are they coming out with. metal flat/tube fenders? or more of a plastic flat fender?
Steel tubular fenders. Very hard and durable
Old 09-07-2011, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have his rock rails on mine. They are a very strong , goodlooking , tough, easy to install , very reasonably priced , lets see..... thats about all I can say about them..... I too, am waiting on the Flat fenders. they are all that and more too. I actually got to meet Adam at Daytona this past May. He had his Jeep with all his goodies on it. Including the fenders. Check out his facebook page for pictures of him standing on the front fender of his Jeep. There is another forum he is on with all the products, however , I dont think I am allowed to mention it here on this sight.
I checked out ALL the flat fenders at Daytona , and NONE were as impressive as ACE Engineering !
Old 09-07-2011, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow those look great. I might stop by after work tomorrow or lunch break.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by lightningsti
Wow those look great. I might stop by after work tomorrow or lunch break.
Be sure to call ahead. Adam mentioned he has a few more incoming from the powder coaters but were not available right away.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Interesting to see the fender(s) design up close. On Facebook, the fender(s) are a WIN with kids standing on top of it.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bought a Stubby bumper from ACE and love it! Great quality, price, install and customer service! Looking forward to teh new products and afraid to buy anything else from anyone else until i know what else they have in store for us. The sliders are on my extremely short list on next purchases.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:56 AM
JK Freak

I was looking at these myself BUT never realised that they were so close to me.

Makes the decision a little easier!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Against my budget and good financial sense, I dropped $245 I couldn't afford and got my ACE rock rails today. Since ACE is local here in Detroit, I just drove there, met with the owner Adam Clifton, who is an Awesome guy, and had the rails installed free of charge in under 20 minutes.

ACE's facility at 2700 9 Mile Road, Warren, Michigan...

My new rock rails!

The rails are amazing. Super well built, bolts directly to the frame at the body-mounts - it's like having two offroad bumpers on your rockers. And works awesome as a step. The powder-coating makes a great anti-slip surface and I tested it out in the rain today.

Look for more good stuff from ACE too. Adam showed me their newest ideas and prototypes and let's just say they are game changers

Can't wait to try these out at Bundy Hill or the Mounds soon!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AgtSunshine
I was looking at these myself BUT never realised that they were so close to me.

Makes the decision a little easier!

Thanks!
I thought the same thing, I drive past 9mile every day heading to work.

Quick Reply: My visit to ACE Engineering and Fab in Warren Michigan