Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Updated Rubi pics

Old 07-31-2007, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny, I just ordered the full sized one today to "fix" the bumper mod. It will ship out on Friday so I should get it next week.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ryans_JK
That's funny, I just ordered the full sized one today to "fix" the bumper mod. It will ship out on Friday so I should get it next week.
What did you order? The Smittybilt bumper? It definitely won't ship out Friday if you did...they haven't even finished production on any JK bumpers yet. They just finished the welding jigs last week, and were about to start producing them, then they have to go to powdercoating, etc. It will probably be about a month before any get shipped.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

It is the Rock Crawler front bumper, when I ordered it today I was told it will ship out this friday. Here is a fuzzy pic to show ya what one I'm getting. www.4wd.com already has one on their JK.

Old 07-31-2007, 07:29 PM
JK Super Freak

That's the same one I ordered. Trust me it won't ship Friday. I've had mine ordered for months now, I've been making regular calls to 4wd.com and Smittybilt. The one on 4wd.com's Jeep is a prototype bumper. I ordered mine from them too, they keep pushing the release date back all the time. Call Smittybilt tomorrow and give them the model number of the bumper and ask when they expect to be shipping them. My guess is they tell you about 30 days.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn!!

Oh well my bumper has been messed up for a month now so I guess a little more waiting is all good. :whoaisme:
Old 08-02-2007, 12:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Messed up?? Naa -- Thats just Jeep Character!!

Quick Reply: My Updated Rubi pics