Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My turn at a underseat security drawer..

Old 11-18-2010, 04:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice work! I love the color, very inconspicuous! lol...Been browsing your work you do some great stuff!
Old 11-18-2010, 06:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rutdigger
Well the Tuffy website says its made out of 1/8" (11 guage) and weighs in at 16 lbs. Mine is 10 guage and rob is right, it's probably 25-30 lbs. It will take some serious beating to get into it.
Not trying to bust your bubble or anything but all you have to do is grind off the lock face and your in......back to the drawing board...time to build a better mouse trap...
Old 11-19-2010, 08:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that a grinder and generator in your pants or are you just happy to see me.... Nice work......
Old 11-20-2010, 08:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Why not carry a blow torch a cut it open. Dude..come on..be serious, we all know if someone wants into something their gonna get in it. But, its how much work that's involved to get into it that counts. A portable grinder makes noise and throws sparks..not a good thing for a thief to use.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2010, 08:35 AM
JK Freak

Yea...I made it bright yellow on purpose..thought it would look cool..lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2010, 05:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whpony96

Not trying to bust your bubble or anything but all you have to do is grind off the lock face and your in......back to the drawing board...time to build a better mouse trap...
LOL you got to love dumb ass people on here! All you have to do brake the window unlock the door, get your tools out take out the seat, grab the box and run. WTF is wrong with people?? Great build as usual Rut!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:12 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by crazyloggy
LOL you got to love dumb ass people on here! All you have to do brake the window unlock the door, get your tools out take out the seat, grab the box and run. WTF is wrong with people?? Great build as usual Rut!!!!!!
Thanks bro!!

Quick Reply: My turn at a underseat security drawer..