Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My turn at a underseat security drawer..

Old 09-13-2010, 04:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dig it a lot. Home built stuff makes me
Old 09-13-2010, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Very Nice

Looks great! How is it compared to a Tuffy? You said 10GA, which leads me to believe it's tougher. Again, great job!

Cheers
Old 09-13-2010, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default damn

do you ever stop fabricating. damn, another awesome build. i take note, all your builds have very clean lines and look damn straight, like your rails(compared to door lines)

i swear you could open a shop or something and make some money with your skills...i know i would go to you with my business if i was up for bumpers,rails...etc..and it doesnt have to be for only a jeep..

Old 09-13-2010, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Very clean job looks great
Old 09-13-2010, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Man do I feel used.....

All of my mods are his templates, and no thats not a joke. He busts out the tape measurer almost everytime I stop by. Makes me have Jeep envy sometimes, even though they are very similiar mods.

By the way, looks good Tony. And its much stronger than the Tuffy, weighs almost 30 lbs by itself.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JK_Sport
Man do I feel used.....

All of my mods are his templates, and no thats not a joke. He busts out the tape measurer almost everytime I stop by. Makes me have Jeep envy sometimes, even though they are very similiar mods.

By the way, looks good Tony. And its much stronger than the Tuffy, weighs almost 30 lbs by itself.
Lol, why buy it when I can build it and your running out of stuff for me to measure..lol. Better git to buyin more stuff, your saving me money...lol..J/k man, bring some beer and lets make your tube fenders!...still tryin to decide wether or not to build the front bumper..

Last edited by rutdigger; 09-13-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Kauaian
do you ever stop fabricating. damn, another awesome build. i take note, all your builds have very clean lines and look damn straight, like your rails(compared to door lines)

i swear you could open a shop or something and make some money with your skills...i know i would go to you with my business if i was up for bumpers,rails...etc..and it doesnt have to be for only a jeep..

Perhaps one day when my wife and I are out of this transient gyspy lifestyle they call the Army I will. Maybe by then I will have better equipment and more practice to make parts alot better. But, everyone has to start somewhere nad right now I just enjoy learning...
Old 09-13-2010, 07:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mack78
Looks great! How is it compared to a Tuffy? You said 10GA, which leads me to believe it's tougher. Again, great job!

Cheers
Well the Tuffy website says its made out of 1/8" (11 guage) and weighs in at 16 lbs. Mine is 10 guage and rob is right, it's probably 25-30 lbs. It will take some serious beating to get into it.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

very nice, don't know if your prepared to build me one for hire? would love something that well made.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:24 PM
JK Newbie

you do great work how much you want for it

Quick Reply: My turn at a underseat security drawer..