Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My turn to build Q-forms

Old 11-04-2010, 10:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and you are always welcome!! Need a nice roof rack for the 2 door, one that wont run me $1300.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tgoods 09 X
Wisconsin is where the hunting is at.. Used to live there for 5 years while I was going to school. Lots of public land.. some monsters running around up there. Where Im at in Illinois is full of a bunch of anti-hunting, anti-gun, anti-anything fun type of people.
Oh and you are always welcome!! Need a nice roof rack for the 2 door, one that wont run me $1300.
Anti gun peeps huh...have to stay away from that place then..lol..J/k...Ya know..Its funny you should mention roof rack..I have been kicking around the idea of making one for my JK for a while now...might have to do it and see how it turns out..Don't think it would be that hard of a project actually. Besides...they look cool!

Oh, I know wisconsin is full of huge deer..I saw a road kill up there while visiting my first wifes inlaws, that was bigger than anything I have ever shot! Someone was already loading it up in a truck when we drove by..I was ready to jump out and strap that sucker to the hood of my car..lol...(that was back when I was a poser and didn't own a jeep...shhhhh, don't tell anyone)
Old 11-04-2010, 10:42 PM
JK Freak

Your secret is safe with me! Yeah Its big time up there. Couple of times I swore I was looking at a moose. Yeah Ive been trying to figure a rack out for a while, the one I have in mind and kind of on paper takes a lot of ideas from the Gobi and Olympic racks. Im hoping to get started on it in a bit here. I have the welders and such that I can use but most people I ask to lend a hand give me the "you have a perfectly good Jeep there why ruin it?" excuse. It gets lame after a while...
Old 11-04-2010, 10:53 PM
JK Freak

"..... good Jeep there why ruin it?" ...
Ruin it! Thats it..get a linch mob together... Like mater on Cars said..."shooooooot" mod the heck out of it! Then when they ask for help to mod their Jeep from envy..you can just sit back and shake your head no.. post up your sketch, lets see your ideas.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:57 PM
JK Freak

Ill figure out a way to get the sketch up. I think I may have started a thread trying to get ideas a while back.. Ill see if I can dig that up as well and post it or pm it. (dont want to take this one over)

Like I said before the whole anti-anything fun attitude is killing me.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:21 AM
JK Freak

Ill figure out a way to get the sketch up. I think I may have started a thread trying to get ideas a while back.. Ill see if I can dig that up as well and post it or pm it. (dont want to take this one over)

Like I said before the whole anti-anything fun attitude is killing me.
Cool..I look forward to it
Old 11-05-2010, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rutdigger
yea, we think so also. JK Sport is trying to find a bedliner type paint in the blue color of his Jeep.
Interested to see which one you go with to match the dwb. Any leads?
Old 11-05-2010, 03:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bluejk09
Interested to see which one you go with to match the dwb. Any leads?
Autozone has an official Chrysler Color Match called Deep Blue Pearl, looks to be the right one, and if not it will probably be close enough for government work....couldnt resist
Old 11-05-2010, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK_Sport
Autozone has an official Chrysler Color Match called Deep Blue Pearl, looks to be the right one, and if not it will probably be close enough for government work....couldnt resist
Cool. Is it a textured bedliner or automotive paint?
Old 11-05-2010, 07:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK_Sport
Originally Posted by bluejk09
Cool. Is it a textured bedliner or automotive paint?
One of the guys made a suggestion that lead me to this link Tintable truck bedliner kit. From the looks of it you mix it with regular automotive paint and then you get a factory color match in bedliner form. It's cool, but expensive.

Quick Reply: My turn to build Q-forms