Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My trailer for behind my JK

Old 06-24-2010, 08:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

frickin awesome trailer! ive been looking for one and m416s are hard to find!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

WOW THAT LOOKS GREAT !!!! is that a pre fab lid your did you make that it looks soo awesome! i should be getting my m101 1/4 ton next week i have a bit of work to do to it but should not take too much! i hope ... i love that lid and really want to buy one cause i dont have the skills to make it on my own! i would buy one from you if your selling ! and like someone said i would make it sunburst orange to match my 4 door !

Originally Posted by Tight_wad
Here is a picture of what I started with.

And here a few more shots of the almost finished trailer.

The front tool box

With the lid open

Inside the box is a false bottom, wife's idea, smuggling box she calls it.

Tongue assemble with the Max-coupler

Shot of the under side, still need to install shock yet.
Still have a few more things to do, but pretty much done. It pulls down the road great, but I really need to get my shocks on to tame it down alittle.

How you all like
Old 07-03-2010, 02:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jonnybo20
WOW THAT LOOKS GREAT !!!! is that a pre fab lid your did you make that it looks soo awesome! i should be getting my m101 1/4 ton next week i have a bit of work to do to it but should not take too much! i hope ... i love that lid and really want to buy one cause i dont have the skills to make it on my own! i would buy one from you if your selling ! and like someone said i would make it sunburst orange to match my 4 door !
Happy you like! The lid I did design, stole some some ideas from others of course. I didn't make the lid, I had a metal fab company do all the bending for me. There is a company called AT or Adventure trailers that is suppose to be making, or in the process of making a lid that will be able ship easily. If you would like, pm me, and I will give you the forum that I frequent a lot. It has lots of info on expedition equipment and where I posted my build. I can't post it here, they removed it once already.

Quick Reply: My trailer for behind my JK