Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My trailer for behind my JK

Old 06-01-2010, 06:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great.

Sure would loook good behind my jeep
Old 06-01-2010, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excellant work !!!
Old 06-01-2010, 06:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Great Job, looks awesome and I hope you are happy with it. Just a few problems... it should be Sunburst Orange and behind MY JK. Congrats and have a blast at Moab.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Tight_wad
Here are a couple of photos of my JK and the trailer that I have been working on for the last few months in preparation of Moab trip in July. It use to be a M416 military trailer, now it is ready for camping and what not. Hope you all like.

Nice job
Do you have any build pics?
Old 06-01-2010, 06:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Same here....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like you bought this as a set.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great looking trailer!!!
I've been looking at trailers for a while, and have recently spent some time talking to some dealers and manufacturers. I spent some time talking to a dealer about the Qucksilvers by Livin' Lite. I love the look of the new off road version, but it seems pretty pricey for not a lot of options.
Yesterday, however, I spent a couple of hours talking to Robert at Outlander Trailers in Sheridan, Arkansas. I visited his shop to check out their operation, and they have quite an amazing product. Someone on another forum commented that their trailers look like a bunch of store-bought pieces stuck together, but that couldn't be further from the truth. These things are 100% custom...the absolute best I've seen available in the US, and probably the world. It doesn't seem to be a well-known company, but this guy has an amazing operation happening out of small shop in his back yard.
All of the boxes are powder-coated aluminum, custom fabbed for each trailer. The specs on the trailers can be customized. There are tons of options, including full electrical systems with solar, wind, and generator power. They do water systems for sinks and showers. They have some amazing HVAC systems for their tent models. I've started making a list of the items to have installed on mine. I'm definitely getting one from this guy.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:56 PM
JK Freak

I love the lid. I so need to get a lid for mine. I am also working on getting an axle that will accept a 5 x 5.5.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice looking trailer man when you get bigger tires are you going to have to buy 7?
Old 06-01-2010, 10:47 PM
JK Super Freak

WOW, great work on the trailer.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great - is there a build thread floating around?!?!

Quick Reply: My trailer for behind my JK