Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Rubi's one year old!(Before and after pics)

Old 06-09-2009, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
Yeah they do, looks great Randy, love the new tailgate setup too. Haven't seen your rig in person in a while it seems. We might have to hit Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters, you need to check out Lil Sassy's new Rubi
Originally Posted by Lil Sassy
Randy, I only wish my jeep can grow up as fast as yours!!
Thanks Sas and Lil Sas, and thanks for all the help getting her like she is now! What do you think about the grill and hood?? We need to get together soon, Hooters sounds good to me!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RubiRascal
Thanks Sas and Lil Sas, and thanks for all the help getting her like she is now! What do you think about the grill and hood?? We need to get together soon, Hooters sounds good to me!
Sooner the better Randy, let's do this! Glad we could help you just little getting your rig put together like you wanted. By the way I do intend to take you up on your light re-wiring offer on mine when I get my **** one day, I thought my wiring was good until I saw your craftsmanship , the **** is on the back burner though until I get a rear bumper/tire carrier.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RubiRascal
They are Quick Fist Clamps and I ordered them from Springtailsolutions. This is the same place I got the MPAC rack mounted to the tailgate. They are a vendor here on the forum. The clamps hold objects 1 to 2-1/2" dia. and each clamp supports a safe working load of 22 lbs. I think they are pretty cool!
Thank you !!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
Sooner the better Randy, let's do this! Glad we could help you just little getting your rig put together like you wanted. By the way I do intend to take you up on your light re-wiring offer on mine when I get my **** one day, I thought my wiring was good until I saw your craftsmanship , the **** is on the back burner though until I get a rear bumper/tire carrier.
You say the word and we can make it happen. I have most of the stuff to do the wiring, just might need to pick up some odds and ends. I would be happy to help!

Quick Reply: My Rubi's one year old!(Before and after pics)