Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My poor JK

Old 06-25-2008, 11:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My poor JK

Some guy today while parked at the university must have hit me in reverse and he just left off as if he/she didnt do anything. Heres some pics.

I lost a fog light soo please if someone has one (i have a thread in the wanted section)

The plastic bumper has a hole in it, so i took it off and threw it and then the metal piece behind it is bent too.
Theres a good part too to this story, well the short metal peice will be straightened and then its gona be made into a stubby bumper. Its gona be covered in black powdercoated checker plate. I will try to get it a shackle mount and there will be 2 holes made for the fog lights to go in. Any ideas i would love thanks.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:03 PM
JK Junkie

That really sucks, but at least you get a stubby bumper out of it. No way the person that hit you didn't know it, that's just wrong to do. I keep hoping someone will hit my front bumper and see if they'll make a deal to not involve insurance companies if they just buy me a new front bumper, maybe a Bulldog Fab one.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

Salamt ya '7oy.

I dont like such ppl who hit and run away

TC
Old 06-25-2008, 12:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scouter4life
That really sucks, but at least you get a stubby bumper out of it. No way the person that hit you didn't know it, that's just wrong to do. I keep hoping someone will hit my front bumper and see if they'll make a deal to not involve insurance companies if they just buy me a new front bumper, maybe a Bulldog Fab one.
Heheh yeah just hope noone gets hurt hehe. Yeah its the fastest way to decide to mod ur jeep heheh.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SALEEN
Salamt ya '7oy.

I dont like such ppl who hit and run away

TC
Allah isalmik
Yeah and it happened to my nephews sahara too they scratche his rear fender and left. btw where in the gulf are you?
Old 06-26-2008, 01:09 AM
JK Freak

Bumped up for the person who needes to see the bumper stripped.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:19 AM
JK Jedi

That sucks. That was a pretty good hit, so they had to know they did it. Keep an eye out in your parking area for a vehicle with fresh rear body damage at that height.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:19 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-Q8
Allah isalmik
Yeah and it happened to my nephews sahara too they scratche his rear fender and left. btw where in the gulf are you?
men 3maan
Old 06-26-2008, 05:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man
That sucks. That was a pretty good hit, so they had to know they did it. Keep an eye out in your parking area for a vehicle with fresh rear body damage at that height.
blv me thts impossible all the cars are nearly scratched or bumped, but i always make sure i park rite but still i get people who drive like crap.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SALEEN
men 3maan
wilni3im feek
I was in oman last year and saw some offroadin but just passind by between the mountains.

Quick Reply: My poor JK