Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My Poison Spyder rear crusher flares arrived!!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats going to look sweet installed... going to be crazy
Old 01-25-2010, 07:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sneak peek....

Old 01-25-2010, 10:02 AM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JPTwinz
Sneak peek....

Oh man, that looks awesome! Once you get the liners in I'm sure it's gonna look so nice it'll be hard getting it back off road j/k
Old 01-25-2010, 11:06 AM
JK Freak

Love it!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:13 AM
JK Freak

Looks nice but the tire look like there wearing fast. Oh many miles on them? Sorry didn't mean to highjack.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

those look sooooo badass
Old 01-25-2010, 07:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mikesjk
Looks nice but the tire look like there wearing fast. Oh many miles on them? Sorry didn't mean to highjack.
I agree 100%. I know you wheel your rig a bunch but those mud graps are wearing thin fast. Whats up with that?
Old 01-25-2010, 09:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by joneszj
I agree 100%. I know you wheel your rig a bunch but those mud graps are wearing thin fast. Whats up with that?
It looks more like the trail dust turned the entire tread the same color except for the part that actually touches the pavement. It looks like they are wearing pretty well. Actually I'm pretty impressed that they don't have that many rock gouges.

JPTWinz, the flares look great!! Do the PS rear flares have braces like the fronts to add strength?
Old 01-26-2010, 09:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikesjk
Originally Posted by joneszj
Originally Posted by dadgummit
It looks more like the trail dust turned the entire tread the same color except for the part that actually touches the pavement. It looks like they are wearing pretty well. Actually I'm pretty impressed that they don't have that many rock gouges.

JPTWinz, the flares look great!! Do the PS rear flares have braces like the fronts to add strength?
The tires have just around 3,000 miles on them right now and the lighting in the picture is deceiving....the tires have alot of tread left and are wearing good. The outer lugs have a few small gouges with a medium sized one here and there.

dadgummit, the rear flares have an optional brace kit available which stiffens up the whole set-up alot. The kit is being produced as we speak but since I already have the flares mine didn't come with it.

For anyone interested, the front braces that dadgummit is talking about look like this...

Quick Reply: My Poison Spyder rear crusher flares arrived!!