Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My New Toy

Old 01-13-2008, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New Toy

Its not a Jeep, but it will be hauled behind my Jeep and the trailer will be used in conjunction with my Jeep....

Well, got me a new toy yesterday, actually two, just haven't picked up the trailer yet. First new toy is a new 2007 Polaris 700 Sportman Twin EFI ATV. I have wanted an ATV for years and finally just broke down and got one. Here are some pics of the ATV:

And the last. That is BodyGuy's little princess. To give you an idea of how big this quad is, she is 6'3"....

Already working with a couple other friends to schedule a trip to Arkansas in March or April to go to Wolf Pen Gap which is in the Ouachita National Forest,,,area is beautiful and they have tons of ATV trails all through out the mountains...

I am going into town Monday to pick up a used 5x8 enclosed V-nose trailer i found to pull behind the jeep and haul the ATV.

The intent is to convert this into a place to sleep while wheeling the Jeep or ATV. there is not a lot of room for much else, but there is enough to throw in a air mattress and have an A/C to make it comfortable.

i am thinking of getting one of the tents that had the adjustable connection that connects to the back of a SUV, that will give me more room to be able to stand up and change and store stuff and then uuse the trailer like a bedroom with A/C. Haven't figured it all out yet, but I'll get there.

here is a link to the tent
Napier Enterprises - Tents, Camping and Adventure Products

Here are a couple of the trailer:

Last edited by kerryp; 01-14-2008 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sweet! Cool toys.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks guys, I look forward to all the fun I'm going to have with this thing. I can't wait for our trip to Arkansas. I have been wanting to do this trip for years.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a lot of fun
Old 01-19-2008, 11:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice. congrats on the buy!
Old 01-20-2008, 06:35 AM
JK Freak

Very Nice! You're gonna love the sportsman! I have a 2005 Sportsman 700 EFI. (mossy oak camo) And still love it. Absolute power house! Use it to plow the driveway, get firewood out of the lot, and to keep the trails clear. ... Tows very nicely behind the JK by the way. NIce trailer too! I just have an open landscaping type trailer. Yours is definetly nicer! Enjoy!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that looks like alot of fun....nice and clean too

next set of pics please show it muddy ty

Quick Reply: My New Toy