Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My New SeatGlovers Neoprene Seat Covers!

Old 04-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New SeatGlovers Neoprene Seat Covers!

So with the summer months rapidly approaching, I'm preparing for Line-X and warm weather and have been shopping seat covers for a while. I've looked at every different material but had decided I wanted neoprene. I priced out some Wet Okole covers, but when I got them optioned as I wanted to fit my Jeep, they were $750! I explored other options and came across SeatGlovers, a company that makes neoprene seat covers specifically for our JK's at a MUCH lower price than Wet Okole. Since my JK has four stock bucket seats, I emailed the company and dealt with Marc, who helped me every step of the way with all my questions and ordering. My order, which consisted of four red and black seat covers, two of which had side airbag functionality, was shipped and in my hands in a week's time.

Installation was a breeze. The headrests, seat bottoms, and seat backs all slip on with ease and secure nicely with Velcro or straps. I had the entire thing done in less than an hour.

Here are a bunch of pics that I took along the way...

All four headrests secured and installed for the picture. Easy slip on and Velcro, designed around the posts.

From the trunk. The line you see on the headrest in the back was simply from shipping and has already smoothed itself out.

From the front. Already like the look.

Some pictures of the front and back seats with bottoms installed, with and without headrests.

This picture shows how the seat bottoms attach. With two adjustable slide buckles and elastic hooks the seat bottom stays secure on the seat. I thought there would have been places to hook the clips on the cover, but there's plenty of spots underneath the seat.

Here are some final pictures of the seats fully covered and officially protected from the elements.

I'm really happy with the covers. I think they look awesome, the price is great, the service was excellent, and I have a lot of faith in the product. I'm going to continue this thread with updates as to wear, fading, etc.

If you guys are checking out covers for the summer, give these a good look. The color options are pretty nice and they said they were looking to add more.

I hope I helped some of you; I know I agonized over this just like every other part.

Comments and questions welcome, enjoy the nice weather!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by toad
I've gone through 2 sets of seat covers in 2 years. Hopefully yours holds up longer. I'm tired of spending $100+ every year for seat covers that end up getting thrashed. Let us know about the wear and tear. I'm sure we'll find out in a years time. I just don't want to wait that long to find out.
I hope/think that these will be of higher quality than the Smittybilt. If I have any problems, the guy Marc has been very helpful and his company has a lifetime warranty and guarantees no fading and satisfaction.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

i bought some el cheapo neoprene a couple years ago and they blew out, but as I said they were cheapies. I just got some marathon seat covers with 1000 cordura, they are AWESOME. no color options though, I like the red and black.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:33 AM
JK Super Freak

May need to look into these. $299 a set and they come in "spice" and black which supposedly matches the 'khaki' interior... hrmmm....
Old 04-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by redrockin7
May need to look into these. $299 a set and they come in "spice" and black which supposedly matches the 'khaki' interior... hrmmm....
You can probably call and get some samples mailed to you and check the match yourself.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:53 AM
JK Super Freak

I wish their website had more photos of the different colors. I'd like to see what these all black covers look like in an unlimited.

http://seatglovers.com
Old 04-09-2010, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

covers look good.

whats with the bar thing under the backseats?
Old 04-09-2010, 09:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by awdspider
covers look good.

whats with the bar thing under the backseats?
Those are two more front seats in the back.
Pretty neat, huh?

You guys in your unlimited's with your rear reclining seats
Old 04-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Former Member

I must say, any of "us guys" with Unlimiteds are lucky to sit in the front seat. The back seats are very uncomfortable, hence my mods.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:30 AM
LF3
JK Newbie

I like the flash of red in an otherwise all black jeep.

Quick Reply: My New SeatGlovers Neoprene Seat Covers!