Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My new rims!!!!!

Old 06-20-2009, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those damn New Iberia people. I bet you live on Hopkins street.

Last edited by mgaspard; 06-20-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

*Thread Hijack* - Out here in CA I have sadly (my opinion) seen many jeeps with low profile tires on them and there have been a mix of drivers, black, white, hispanic, male, female, etc.. I say it's their jeep and if they choose to spend their money that way so be it.

A couple of things I will say about the racial comments are don't stereotype by saying things like blacks are so quick to call racist. Man I did not take offense to the previous comments and did not think they intended any harm. Also, I take offsense to comments that make it seem like if your black you have to vote for obama. I did not, I disagree with most of his policies. The fact that bush was white and obama was black is not the issue, if you disagree with their policies fine but if you vote for or against a person because of race. Then that would be racist.

Sorry for the hijack
Old 06-20-2009, 10:47 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by marks08jk
Those damn New Iberia people. I bet you live on Hopkins street.
Well I'll be damn you from new Iberia too huh? lol no far from Hopkins! I actually live In Jeanerette as if thats any better.....
Old 06-20-2009, 11:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Isn't that illegal? It must be in the purchase agreement somewhere that you can't make a jeep look stupid .....the Jeep police will hear of this!!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

gawd I was feeling sorry for you, I certainly hope this isn't yours!!! You need to put some meat on those bones fella!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jflawless
Theres no doubt in my mind what race owns that jeep....

BTW : F**K oBaMA oBaMA oBaMA oBaMA oBaMA oBaMA

&quote"Stop being a sore looser. You had 8 years...and made a mess of it. And that is all I want to say on the matter."&quote

boy if that doesn't sound racist !!!! So now Its the black mans turn now? since us white "folk" had our turn...

I'm sorry, well... well actually no i'm not... at least bush supported the oil field that YOU!!!!!! use everyday!!!

also I like how blacks are so quick to call racist..... boy oh boy.. :(
Actually..to close the matter..I was referring to Republicans vs. Democrats..

Try and tell me they didn't mess it up ...please! Sell that ice to this eskimo!

And you just clarified my point...why must you assume that 24" and low pros mean a black owner?? Not trying to add fuel to the flame here (and yes..I may have overreacted a bit..but just a bit )..but what I perceive to be cheap shots are unnecessary (and they happen far too often..you just got an accumulated response), not matter how much in jest you feel they may be. Just remember that this is an open forum, and that your views can be offense to others, as Jeepers are from all walks of life!

To be honest we should be united because of this, and not dividing each other. We still have to fight the tree huggers, who are closing our trails.

Nuff said...lets go wheeling
Old 06-24-2009, 12:24 PM
JK Freak

I'm not prejudiced...I hate everyone equally!

Unless they drive a Jeep!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

thats unforgivable<>
Old 06-24-2009, 03:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-26-2009, 08:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, it's your jeep, so if you like it, that's it!

Quick Reply: My new rims!!!!!