Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My new rims!!!!!

Old 06-20-2009, 07:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BotsJeep
Green amphibious and Tkob1060 can you stop making suggestive racist or other remarks please. I have seen all kinds of people with Rims like that. Because they are on a jeep does not mean that someone of color would do that. I DON'T..and take exeception to the suggestion. Sorry you have dropped one comment too many to keep ignoring them. And...why does that mean the owner is from the ghetto? I live in one of the Wealthiest suburbs in the country, and see tasteless rims in the wrong application all over....you dont have to be from the ghetto to have bad taste. Stop being a sore looser. You had 8 years...and made a mess of it. And that is all I want to say on the matter.

Lighten up.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BotsJeep
Green amphibious and Tkob1060 can you stop making suggestive racist or other remarks please. I have seen all kinds of people with Rims like that. Because they are on a jeep does not mean that someone of color would do that. I DON'T..and take exeception to the suggestion. Sorry you have dropped one comment too many to keep ignoring them. And...why does that mean the owner is from the ghetto? I live in one of the Wealthiest suburbs in the country, and see tasteless rims in the wrong application all over....you dont have to be from the ghetto to have bad taste. Stop being a sore looser. You had 8 years...and made a mess of it. And that is all I want to say on the matter.
Bots, go easy. I don't think either of those guys intended to convey anti-African American sentiments any more than I could be accused of condoning gay bashing just because I euphemistically invoked the term "ghey" (read: gay) when I commented on the Jeep.

We all come to the table with certain biases and opinions forged from our upbringing and personal life experiences. People form stereotypes. More often than not, these stereotypes have at least some basis in reality.

I've worked the inner-city in a fairly large urban area (750,000 people) for 20 years. I've seen first hand what a lack of jobs, lack of father figures, poverty, substance abuse and poor infrastructure can do to a community. That said, I've seen it time and time again, people make poor choices with what little money they have. You wind up with a guy living in a shanty, but he's got a nice car with 20s parked in the yard out front.

To the extent I can understand your position and empathize with you, I do, but I don't think the guys meant any harm.

Chain
Old 06-20-2009, 10:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Was there a return policy? Kidding, I wouldn't care what people say about my Jeep. After all, it's mine.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:41 AM
JK Newbie

Theres no doubt in my mind what race owns that jeep....

BTW : F**K oBaMA oBaMA oBaMA oBaMA oBaMA oBaMA

&quote"Stop being a sore looser. You had 8 years...and made a mess of it. And that is all I want to say on the matter."&quote

boy if that doesn't sound racist !!!! So now Its the black mans turn now? since us white "folk" had our turn...

I'm sorry, well... well actually no i'm not... at least bush supported the oil field that YOU!!!!!! use everyday!!!

also I like how blacks are so quick to call racist..... boy oh boy.. :(

Last edited by Jflawless; 06-20-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:49 PM
JK Super Freak

I thought we were talking about RIMS?

Let's move on to something else guys!
Old 06-20-2009, 01:32 PM
JK Junkie

Makes it look like that Mercedes SUV thing, not my thing but you like it and that's all that matters
Old 06-20-2009, 01:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

the jeep looks sad. its hanging head.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:46 PM
JK Jedi Master

thats horrible
Old 06-20-2009, 04:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Barf......
Burn it!
Old 06-20-2009, 05:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matador
I am praying that is not your JK and that you really wouldnt post it here to brag those rims!

That is blasphemous doing that to a JEEP.....if you wanted those rims you should have bought a CIVIC!
eann wrong u put thos on a hummer
oh btw i saw a lifted hummers on semi sized highway tires he had bead locks lol
the only offroading he prolly see is the grass in his front yard

Quick Reply: My new rims!!!!!