Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My New LED Light Bars

Old 05-01-2012, 06:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by conifers4
Are you trying to replace the sun?
I want my jeep next to yours when the world loses power.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:27 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Nwapache
Well that sure is a sneaky way to pop onto a jeep forum and start selling knock offs without paying for a vendor status. I imagine a mod will shut this down before too long. Ibtm!
Not my intention. I bought some and getting rid of them and not going to get anymore... Don't want to get into the light business or any business in fact...

Sorry... If I am wrong, please do delete my post...
Old 05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

I have no more lights left to sell (well I have a couple of 6", but figure I will just end up keeping them). None were sold on here (not 100% sure why), but I figured I would tell you guys the source in case anyone else wanted to buy them...

hanma-auto. com

6" - $54
12" - $108
20" - $180
30" - $270
40" - $360

On top of that is shipping. Get one light and you are around $50-$70... Get more lights and your cost per light shipped goes down.

Took about a week to get them...

Anyway, I have had a good many people asking were I got them and that is the answer. I am not affiliated with them or anything and won't be buying anymore lights because I don't need anymore...

I can't compare the lights to Rigid since I have never seen Rigid in person, but this are bright enough to be blinding...
Old 05-07-2012, 06:03 PM
JK Newbie

Got light?

Quick Reply: My New LED Light Bars