Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My new '08 Rubicon Unlimited

Old 01-19-2009, 05:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did Britt treat you alright? I know they were pretty cool when we bought our 2nd Jeep. And you should get a picture of the misses with the Jeep
Old 01-19-2009, 08:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Glad to see you decided to go all out after all those opinions and get the loaded up rig!! You won't regret it. Congrats and enjoy.

Damn, that is some seriously sweet looking red hair going on in that front seat!
Old 01-19-2009, 08:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lc619fr
Did Britt treat you alright? I know they were pretty cool when we bought our 2nd Jeep. And you should get a picture of the misses with the Jeep
Yeah they've treated me great! The salesman I've been dealing with gave me the keys today and said "go for a drive, come back in a hour or two". So I did just that. I LOVE this thing! I really don't see the lack of power alot of people talk about, and I'm coming from a 608 rwhp Whipple supercharged Mustang Cobra. Haha I'll try and get a pic of her with the Jeep.

Originally Posted by Dylanjam77
Glad to see you decided to go all out after all those opinions and get the loaded up rig!! You won't regret it. Congrats and enjoy.

Damn, that is some seriously sweet looking red hair going on in that front seat!
Natural red head! I actually just talked her into getting a '98 ZJ grand cherokee limited with a 5.2. So she'll have a Jeep now too. I'm def glad I went with the loaded one. The GPS is NICE! The stereo is killer, loud, lots of bass. Def VERY glad!

Last edited by highoctane; 01-19-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Now that is a great day and a new very happy Jeep owner. Congrats! Happy trails!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by highoctane
Yeah they've treated me great! The salesman I've been dealing with gave me the keys today and said "go for a drive, come back in a hour or two". So I did just that. I LOVE this thing! I really don't see the lack of power alot of people talk about, and I'm coming from a 608 rwhp Whipple supercharged Mustang Cobra. Haha I'll try and get a pic of her with the Jeep.

Natural red head! I actually just talked her into getting a '98 ZJ grand cherokee limited with a 5.2. So she'll have a Jeep now too. I'm def glad I went with the loaded one. The GPS is NICE! The stereo is killer, loud, lots of bass. Def VERY glad!
Glad they treated you good. You have to love red heads that love jeeps

Old 01-20-2009, 12:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha I will prob be seeing you around your apt area... one of my girls lives right in that neighborhood and looks like in the building right near you from the pic... I am in that neighborhood often.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brandonbooth
haha I will prob be seeing you around your apt area... one of my girls lives right in that neighborhood and looks like in the building right near you from the pic... I am in that neighborhood often.
Yeah I live in Aventine at Courthouse Square off court house road.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by highoctane
Yeah I live in Aventine at Courthouse Square off court house road.
ya i kinda recognized the neighborhood from the pics I think she lives in building 75... i dont really remember i just know which one it is now haha... so I am sure I will be seeing you around.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:14 PM
JK Junkie

very nice H O
Old 01-20-2009, 01:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Sweet ride. Heck, it even looks great in stock form.

Quick Reply: My new '08 Rubicon Unlimited