Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My monday night...

Old 09-18-2007, 07:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My monday night...

I was on the way to my parents house last night, and got sideswiped. Dodge Neon hit my rear passenger-side corner, and flipped me completely over once. Landed upright luckily. Jeep actually ended up alright. I was able to drive it home. Can't say as much for the Neon. Everyone was fine. The jeep has seen better days. Don't know what will happen with it.

Last edited by zachjk; 09-18-2007 at 07:28 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:07 AM
JK Freak

Dang! Glad your ok!!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Same here, glad to see you are ok. Have to admit for a flip over there is not that much damage.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah, I was surprised as hell when I got out of the car. Gives me a lot of faith in the safety of this car.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad your O.K. I'm really impressed how well the Jeep held up for rolling completely over.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man that sux! Glad to hear y'all are okay! Really says alot about the durability of the JK in an accident though. Kinda surprised how calm you are about it, I would be pissed!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:22 AM
JK Freak

ya I would be pissed to!!! It held up well!, but I wouldn't be surprised if they total it. Almost every panel looks scraped of dented in some place.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:29 AM
JK Newbie

I'd be willing to bet you have a new 08 in your driveway soon.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

glad to hear you are ok.

Not sure on this one. Normally with damage like that the pillar on the windsheild a car would get totalled but we have Jeeps so its not structural (connected to a solid roof). There is a lot of scraps, your hard top alone is $2300 atleast and then you need new fender flares drive side, rear bumper, possible drive door (cant tell how bad the dent is by the pillar) and you suspension will need a good lookover seeing that part of it is hanging down
Old 09-18-2007, 07:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BigJerm
glad to hear you are ok.

Not sure on this one. Normally with damage like that the pillar on the windsheild a car would get totalled but we have Jeeps so its not structural (connected to a solid roof). There is a lot of scraps, your hard top alone is $2300 atleast and then you need new fender flares drive side, rear bumper, possible drive door (cant tell how bad the dent is by the pillar) and you suspension will need a good lookover seeing that part of it is hanging down
Yeah, I'm not too sure what they are doing with it. So far the top is done, the driver's door is probably done, windshield and frame are done, rear gate badly damaged, both driver side fenders are damaged, both rear quaterpanels are dented, rear bumper is damaged, the rear sway bar is hanging, and the suspension is all sorts of messed up. It was all over the road on the way home. Some of that is because of the sway bar, but not all of it.

Quick Reply: My monday night...