Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My JK and my almost finished offroad trailer.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just went back and looked at your first pics. I would take the body off and take it to a welding shop and have them put a new floor in. It will last you alot longer and it would be done right.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:11 AM
JK Newbie

Alright... Yesterday afternoon I went for it. I put in a 3/4 inch marine grade plywood floor. Let me say that I made the right decision. It looks great and is SOLID. I'm gonna get my bedliner today and roll it on and wire up the lights. I will have pics of the finished product up monday. If you can't decide on sheet metal or plywood... go with plywood. It fit perfectly under the ridges on the side of the bed. The way the floor braces are laid out made it very easy to bolt in. It feels alot more solid than sheet metal and the little extra weight makes it pull better when running empty.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:07 PM
JK Newbie

Default Pics

Can you post some pics, I have the same exact trailer and need to replace the floor as well.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:53 PM
JK Newbie

I love that trailer. You've done a great job on it. Can u please give me the trailer dimensions, etc, and where I can find one? What can I expect to pay for one? Thanks.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:45 AM
JK Newbie

Well it rained like hell saturday and I had a funeral sunday so I didn't get the bedliner finished. It sucks because I really really wanted to be done with it. As for the size of it... the bed is 4 ft wide, 6 ft long, and 11 in deep. It is the perfect size for all my camping gear and some extra stuff. Where to find one... I searched everywhere I could think of for months. I finally found this one just a few hours away. Good luck with the search.. you will be very very pleased.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looks good!!!

Quick Reply: My JK and my almost finished offroad trailer.