Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My JK finally found her way home...

Old 01-26-2008, 08:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My JK finally found her way home...

I have had her for a few days now, and it was worth the wait... Here are a few poser shots. I will post up some action shots when I find the time to really test her out... I am in love with it in stock trim; but that honey moon will be over soon I'm sure; only so many times I can tell myself that I don't need a lift and tires.

I went over to my parents house to show it off to my Dad, I made a little bet with him that we could drive through any of the fields around his house; he laughed and said no way! I said hop in and get comfy, I then proceeded to demonstrate the prowess that the JK possesses, and before I knew it my 82 year old Father was booting me out of the driver’s seat and taking the wheel… This is what I was hoping would happen; I can see many an off road excursion with my pops in the coming years… He was laughing like a school kid busting thru the snow drifts; needles to say he was impressed.

Last edited by SteelMastiff; 01-26-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations! I'm glad you finally got it.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:40 AM
JK Super Freak

That's awesome! Enjoy those excursions with your dad...nice JK too!!
Old 01-27-2008, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats! Nice looking Jeep! I'm pickin' mine up tomorrow! Have fun with your Pops.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"my jk finally found her way home"

...and now you´ll live happily ever after... (or while you drive that cool jk)
Old 01-27-2008, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrat Steel...I know we were in the waiting room at the same time. I bailed on my order and picked one up at a dealership 4 hrs away. Well worth the wait.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:56 AM
JK Freak

Nice Rubi, and great story.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

Thank You, It sure is nice to finally have one of my own after drooling over everyone else’s for so long…
Old 01-27-2008, 11:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

My Father is the same age as yours, can't wait till mine gets here so I can do the same.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by oneal
My Father is the same age as yours, can't wait till mine gets here so I can do the same.
That is my Father in the bottom pic next to the JK; he is as excited about hitting the trails as I am. I want to spend as much time as possible with him; at his age changes happen fast, I want as many memories as possible. He was, and is the best father a son could ever hope to have. We never had a lot of money growing up; but he made up for that 10 fold with the amount of time he spent with his children...

Quick Reply: My JK finally found her way home...