Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My JK Burped Today - Look What Came Out

Old 06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats hilarious.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Orangutan
Responded to a minor fender bender. After the father responded to the scene, I had to ask him why he bought this car for his daughter. Before he could answer, I stated don't give me the green response, as he now observed what a small sport utility vehicle did to the front quarter. He stated his daughter commuted to Boston from M'head. (Gas prices). He showed up in a new Audi A-8. Couldn't speak my mind, but my kids safety is worth more than that.
My son's first "car" was a Jeep Grand Cherokee. My wife insisted on something that would get him through his first accident.

Worked too. 2 accidents in 2 years and no injuries to my son (or anyone else, but I am honest enough to say that I cared more about him than them.)
Old 06-09-2009, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

LMAO
Old 06-09-2009, 04:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Love the pick should have just pulled forward.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:29 AM
JK Jedi

Old 06-10-2009, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default crash test on top gear

Awesome pic. I'd love to drive over one of those one day. I'll have to wait till the driver of one of those cars makes me mad first.

Top gear did a crash test in one of those smart cars. They drove it 70 mph into a cement wall to see what would happen. It actually fairs pretty well in my opionion. Although I'd still never get one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3bFhVvdlaI
Old 06-10-2009, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was in Germany a few years back before the Smartcars made their way to the U.S. I was surprised that they were driving such a small car. I can't imagine driving 65mph on the highway and passing an 18 wheeler. I'd imagine the wind from that would blow the hell out of you. I had a Geo Metro back in the day and the slightest bit of wind from a truck passing was almost enough to tip that piece of crap over.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Dave, you didn't have your camera when you got nailed by the 'crackwhore'?
I had a similar experience two months after getting mine but it involved a senile old man trying to use opposing traffics turn lane to make a left.
He swerved back right into my front driver's side tire. Never touched the body/bumper. Just a scuff on the side wall. His Caddy was jacked up though!
My tire popped the rear quarter panel off and up the street about fifty feet. Best part was the two officers watching the WHOLE THING!! ...
Old 06-10-2009, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tomichicreek21
Hey Dave, you didn't have your camera when you got nailed by the 'crackwhore'?
I had a similar experience two months after getting mine but it involved a senile old man trying to use opposing traffics turn lane to make a left.
He swerved back right into my front driver's side tire. Never touched the body/bumper. Just a scuff on the side wall. His Caddy was jacked up though!
My tire popped the rear quarter panel off and up the street about fifty feet. Best part was the two officers watching the WHOLE THING!! ...
Nah, didn't have a camera. I wish I would have. And, trust me, she was a crackwhore.... I got her insurance information and it wasn't her name on the insurance card she showed me. I took down the information that was on the card and called her (or whosever it was) insurance company and let them know what happened.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:44 AM
JK Newbie

hahhaaha funny picture there

Quick Reply: My JK Burped Today - Look What Came Out