Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My JK Burped Today - Look What Came Out

Old 06-09-2009, 06:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I'm sure they're not the safest...... I was driving home the other day in my JK and was sitting at a stoplight. Some crackwhore idiot girl was parked about 20 feet in front of me waiting for the light to turn. The light is still red, and she puts her SUV in reverse and lays on the gas. I immediately start honking my horn at her but she just slams right into the front of my Jeep. I thought for sure that the front of my Jeep was going to be messed up because the back of her SUV was caved in about a foot on the back where she hit me. The thing is..... my bumper is so high now that her bumper never made contact. It was the middle of the back of her door that ended up hitting my bumper. There wasn't a single scratch on my JK. I guess Line-xing the bumpers paid off, at least in this case.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:32 AM
JK Freak

Default I've observed the end result.

Responded to a minor fender bender. After the father responded to the scene, I had to ask him why he bought this car for his daughter. Before he could answer, I stated don't give me the green response, as he now observed what a small sport utility vehicle did to the front quarter. He stated his daughter commuted to Boston from M'head. (Gas prices). He showed up in a new Audi A-8. Couldn't speak my mind, but my kids safety is worth more than that.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deadspot
First, you're jeep looks great. Maybe those cars can be used as a RTI ramp? It does look tempting from the picture...
My thoughts exactly!
Old 06-09-2009, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DiscoDave
My JK burped today and look what came out

I really did just want to drive over it. If I would've parked on top of it, that would have been one hell of a picture!
Old 06-09-2009, 07:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I actually like the smart cars, they're good for driving in town.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:15 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

driving a "Smart" car on the road is about as smart and equal to driving one of these on the road as your DD

I guess when people start making the news dying more in them the sales will go down, I saw a guy doing 80mph in one on the NJ Turnpike talk about insane and the furthest thing from "Smart"

Hey Dave what was the ladies problem that reversed into you? did she have an excuse?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:16 AM
JK Freak

OK, that was funny. Coffee almost came out of my nose, my co-workers are looking at me funny too!
Old 06-09-2009, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

[/QUOTE] Hey Dave what was the ladies problem that reversed into you? did she have an excuse?[/QUOTE]

The stinkin' crackwhore had no excuse at all. The first thing I said to her was "What happened? Why did you put your car in reverse and hit the gas?".... All she kept saying was "I don't know what I was doing". It all seemed very fishy to me, like she did it on purpose for an insurance claim or something. There was a big fat piece of shit drug dealer looking guy sitting in her passenger seat that never even got out of the car. Shows you what kind of people I was dealing with. A girl gets into an accident, and the guy who's with her won't even get out of the car and leaves her to deal with it. I wanted to kick the crap out of both of them. I was wearing my uniform so maybe the idiot thought I was a cop and didn't want me to find his "stash".
Old 06-09-2009, 07:32 AM
JK Super Freak

I drive a Brinks truck on the weekends and you don't know how many times I have been tempted to hit one ....just to see what would happen!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

That was hilarious, talk about a hairball, awesome pic!

Quick Reply: My JK Burped Today - Look What Came Out