Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

My JK Build -- Finally Done.....For now....

Old 04-05-2011, 10:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default My JK Build -- Finally Done.....For now....

Ok folks -- my name is Sam and I've had my 2008 JKU Sahara for about 8 months now....after much debate and research, I pieced together lift, tires, wheels, and interior/exterior mods. Before I post the pictures, I'd like to thank some folks for helping me get my JK to where it is today....

First off, Dave@Northridge 4x4....thanks for the outstanding service and coming through for me at the last minute -- and taking the extra time to ensure my build came together when noone else could....order from Dave, you'll understand why everyone says he's the best....cheers

Danny@Off Road Warehouse....thanks for helping me get my lift/wheels and other little components to put this thing together...amazing service

Guys@Quadratec...I've dealt with several different guys over the past few months ordering things from Quadratec....and I can't say thanks enough -- I haven't had one bad experience from them and I will continue to give them my business

Camp@Cop4x4.... THANK YOU for an amazing deal on an AMAZING piece of work...I can't say enough about the quality of the Nack Attack...it looks amazing on, and is built for anything. Thanks again

Yates/Steve@Or-Fab....I don't know what to say other than these guys are TOP NOTCH, their service is impeccable, and their products are bad-ass...period. Thanks!

And finally, everyone here at JKF that has provided their input, taken the time to answer questions, offer opinions, and the moderators to making sure us newbs stay in line...you guys all rock and we appreciate it

The specs on my JK:

4" Teraflex kit w/shocks, rear UCA's, front LCA's, front adj. trackbar, and Skyjacker steering stabilizer
37" Toyo Open Country MT's (measured out to 36.75" once installed)
17" AEV Argent Pintlers
Or-Fab Front Stinger Bumper (with OE fog cut-outs)
Cop4x4 Nack Attack (did I mention this thing is like...not destructible?)
CoverKing Neoprene Seat Covers for Front/Rear in Red/Black
Drake Off Road Interior Accessories
Wheelskins Custom Steering Wheel Cover in Red/Black
Hi-Lift 60" Jack
Down N Dirty Customs Hi-Lift Jack Hood Mounts
Vision X Tantrum LED Rock Lights in Red
Hella Black Magic Light kit w/Rugged Ridge windshield brackets

So without further ado, all the pics are below....hope you enjoy as much as I'm enjoying it!

Start with some amazing TF springs/shocks/disco's/trackbar/components:

Throw on the 37" Toyos (and yes, these ARE bulletproof) wrapped around the 17" AEV Pintlers (these look so good in person a picture doesn't do them justice):

Throw on a bumper that will run over anything

Take time for a Nack Attack

and it all comes together

Shots of the front/rear seat covers, Drake Off Road interior accessories, and steering wheel cover (Wheelskins has got to be, by far, the best looking steering wheel cover I've ever seen...and I have the needle wounds to prove it):

See the world through new eyes

A look from the inside:

A look at the front:

A look at the back, representing JKF and UT baby!

And some other random shots:

And it's time to hit the road! Thanks for looking!

Sam
Old 04-05-2011, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice

Nice Jeep looks awesome! How are you liking the jack on the hood?
Old 04-05-2011, 11:06 AM
JK Freak

I originally thought the 60" jack was going to be too much and/or too wide for the hood....but amazingly enough when looking out it doesn't really hinder the view in any way....so I love it (only other option really would be to throw across the tire carrier or stand straight up off the back bumper. I like the hood mount option better

Sam
Old 04-05-2011, 11:11 AM
JK Newbie

looks good!!!! Minus the h2 hood scoop
Old 04-05-2011, 11:12 AM
JK Freak

thanks! and I understand some folks don't like it...to each their own

Sam
Old 04-05-2011, 11:16 AM
JK Newbie

great lookin jeep bro. Good job

Question about ur Jackmount and the cop 4x4 nack attack.

Can u lock the Jack on that mount? And does it rattle?

Does the nack attack interfere with a soft top..? Or do u have to take it off to run with the top? Also, while driving on the highway with top off and only nak attack on, does it blow or make noise in the wind?

Thanks dude
Old 04-05-2011, 11:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet looking Jeep!! SO jealous! haha
Old 04-05-2011, 11:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks darn nice, man. I only have one complaint. There are only three visible longhorns on that rig. I think you need to put a longhorn hitch receiver cover on it to make it POP!

Great Job!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:20 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Xxerxesk222
great lookin jeep bro. Good job

Question about ur Jackmount and the cop 4x4 nack attack.

Can u lock the Jack on that mount? And does it rattle?

Does the nack attack interfere with a soft top..? Or do u have to take it off to run with the top? Also, while driving on the highway with top off and only nak attack on, does it blow or make noise in the wind?

Thanks dude

thanks! yes the jack could probably use a line-lock to keep it on the hood mounts....I didn't lock mine because I'm not really worried about anyone steeling it...the screw-on bolts hold it on there tightly and it would take two people to get the thing off anyway...about the Nack Attack (AWESOME)....I'm not sure about the soft-top, but I was able to throw the 3-piece hard top on over it without any clearance issues...I would assume by looking at it that there wouldn't be any issue pulling the soft-top over it either (but I don't have one anymore so don't know)....the wind is not bad at all against the nack (no worse than wind with the top off), and no it doesn't flap around (if you buy one, you'll understand...it's pulled and strapped so tightly it would take a force to get it to move)....

Sam
Old 04-05-2011, 11:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by coachjamie
Sweet looking Jeep!! SO jealous! haha
thank you

Quick Reply: My JK Build -- Finally Done.....For now....